Author Topic: What is that broken subspace node?  (Read 1469 times)

What is that broken subspace node?
Just don't give away the homeworld...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Re: What is that broken subspace node?
I swear to god, I laughed so hard when I read this. :wakka:

Maybe because the node collapsed over time?
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Why did you laugh?
Just don't give away the homeworld...

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline AlphaOne

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hell if I know this is the first time i've seen it!
Die shivan die!!
Then jumps into his apple stealth pie and goes of to war.What a brave lad....what a brave lad say the ladies in red.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> < ) 

This is Bunny . Copy  Bunny  into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Offline TrashMan

• T-tower Avenger. srsly.
  • God-Emperor of your kind!
    • Minecraft
    • FLAMES OF WAR
That ain't canon...
Nobody dies as a virgin - the life ****s us all!

You're a wrongularity from which no right can escape!

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
That map should not be on wikipedia. It contains a bunch of unofficial stuff. I think only the original FS1 one or something that incorporates the FS2 changes, like this, are suitable for placement there.