• Imagination Designs

can you give me a quick tour about what has been hapening for the past yearr

oh and played the demo looks great  
I hate My signature!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP
Well brief history:

The campaign was started for FS1 named Conflict Freespace: SOC Galatea. I did this on my own for a few months. I arrived at HLP and created the shield mods for FS2. The campaign was changed to FS2. I then got my first staff member Mr Dead. I create my first ever ship mod the Gigas. Which was very unstable and took nearly 6 months to complete. Darkage joined as weapon designer and the campaign was changed to Inferno, a story about time travel to save the Earth from destruction.

I volunteer to help with missions for Machina Terra. I meet Venom who redoes the Gigas for me. Roy Fokker joins as a mission designer. The campaign gets hosted at HLP and starts to grow. Venom joins as modeller and gives me mods like the Serpent and Jotun. My computer getsdestroyed by lightning and I dissapear for 5 weeks. The Inferno campaign basically dies there and I start replanning it.

The campaign is reborn as a massive project, over 30 new ships where planned and a rewrite of the story was started. Mods like the Sechat are scrapped and better ships are designed to replace the Ancient fleet. A new species is designed as Shivan 'allies.' Alikchi joins as a mission designer.

We celebrate the 1st anniversary of the original campaign and I release lots of mods at the Inferno site. Most of the mods are compelted by the end of January when I start converting 4 ships per day.

Currently we are doing POF editing and the required art work. A whole new set of fighters are under devlopment as Venoms taught me to map in 3DS Max 4.2. The Apis has already gone through the UV mapping process.

However I'm doing 5 things at once so things are progressing slowly at the moment.

Offline Ashrak

• Not Banned
    • Imagination Designs
thanx and what exactly is pof edditing been arround for a while still havent figured it out?
I hate My signature!

Offline Woomeister

• Infyrno Missile
    • Inferno SCP

Originally posted by Ashrak:
what exactly is pof edditing been arround for a while still havent figured it out?

Adding subsystem data, weapon firing points, docking points etc to a model.

Offline Fineus

• ...But you *have* heard of me.
  • Administrator
    • Hard Light Productions
Oh, and welcome to the board