Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 222362 times)

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
FUBAR SERVER GOD lawl
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Am hosting 3.6.9 tonight (sunday) at 10pm GMT. Come along!! Also will shoot for wednesdays. If I can get 3.6.10 to work, then andii and me can both host like the old days :-) Otherwise its 3.6.9 for me for now!!

Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Flinto, you can't use the latest nightly buildzors?

EDIT: You know what happened yesterday? While the others were flying, I saw Flint's game in 3.6.9, but when I tried to go to that 'place' to join games, it rendered UNABLE TO CONNECT or some crap. Weird eh?
What's up?

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
oh well, lets try tonight if ur free :-)
Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Sorry...uber busy tonight..
What's up?

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'll be online for the next nine hours at least.
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Even more lobby mayhem.

My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
I'll be in and out of the lobby every couple of minutes for the next hour, unless someone shows up. :yes:
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Lawl pokeball.
What's up?

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
Nobody was on last night :( so I'll probably be on for the next 30 minutes or so.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 04:06:42 pm by dragonsniper »
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
i dont know if any one is interested in playing tonight but i am , so if your up for it please download the most recent nightly build and post here .......;;
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

hi, i wanna play 2, i downloaded the big file 1,4gb orso, do i need 2 download multiplayer missions ?
do i need 2 download this prog 2 view online games or is it included in the dl i did???
if anyone is using steam, can add me for playing, u should find me under MOOSMUTZEL2005    (or moosmutzel.2005 not sure ;)

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
Dunno what you've downloaded, but you need at least these to play:

Root_fs2.vp
smarty_fs2.vp
sparky_fs2.vp
stu_fs2.vp
tango1_fs2.vp
tango2_fs2.vp
tango3_fs2.vp
warble_fs2.vp

..and the EXE.

i downloaded the 3.4final from this site /the 1,8 gb size dl ,
under which name can i download the files u named ?? (if needed)
--i mean the name of patch/update (s)

another question ;) is it possible 2 save missions or do i have restart every time ??,

thx

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
Oh, its a TBP download? Then you should be fine with what you have (afaik).
Haven't played it online myself though, so can't help much..

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
You can't save mission or campaign progress in multi. 

Everything you need for TBP multi can be found here:  http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,60643.0.html
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Nemesis6

• Tongs
Seeing as this post hasn't been updated for some time, what are the possibilities for me here in GMT+1? Any regular games still being hosted?

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Bloopity Bloop. GMT+1? You're six hours ahead of me...WHY WHY WHY???????
What's up?

Hey, guys! I looked for games on these last saturdays, but I found nothing. Are there still games going? And if yes, when? Please, reply via post or MP : )
Forum: 134th Barracudas
PXO: Rael

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
That post is very outdated, sadly, no one seems to play MP anymore. Once I get my PC back I think I'm going to try for a regular game schedule, and I'm going to rewrite that post.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.