Author Topic: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!  (Read 153628 times)

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
You may have a slightly higher chance of success if you use the HLP IRC channel. There's a link at the very top of this page.
My blog | My Connection Speed

Quote: 16 September 2016 Friday, 2028hrs UTC+8, #hard-light
[20:28:44] <Hades> i want you guys to know that i'm using the stop font as my irc font
[20:28:46] <Hades> it is a bad time
[20:29:12] <Oddgrim-Work> Change the font to vasudan standard and then you'll have a bad time
[20:29:24] <Hades> http://i.imgur.com/N2f8qA4.png
[20:29:47] <z64555> change the font to vasudan comic sans, then you'll have a real bad time
[20:30:02] <Oddgrim-Work> Thats a terrible font
[20:30:06] <EvilBagel> comic headz

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Re: Multiplayer Schedule + How To Get Started in FS2 Multiplayer - Read this first!
Yo the Hamachi thing...it's too full...¬¬
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
:wtf: Full? How?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
That post is very outdated, sadly, no one seems to play MP anymore. Once I get my PC back I think I'm going to try for a regular game schedule, and I'm going to rewrite that post.

there are quite a few ppl who play multiplayer these days some on 3.6.9 and some  on 3.6.10 the saturday night game still happens from time to time and evn 8 or more players , but as with all posts in the multiplayer section finding the information has become very hard .....;

so if some one wants to create a you need this and do this ,go here etc post then sticky and lock it it would make more sense , and with the server changes not that far away i believe more ppl will be there playing afterwards........;;

pm me if you need me im generaly playing multiplayer  on wednesday nights  7pm gmt, thursday nights (TBP) 8pm gmt , saturday nights 9pm gmt..;

please note that with the daylight saving times i am gmt+2  CEST central european summer time if that abreviation exists

if your are creating a new multiplayer info post please steal the gmt times list from TBP section as this might help ppl

later
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

anyone want to play me in half an hour?
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
:wtf: Full? How?

Wait no I got in....
What's up?

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
There is a game up. The time that it is up is now. The time that you need to join is now. Join now!
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline dragonsniper

• Master of the Irrelevant
    • Steam
Cool. Be there in a bit.
Do or do not, there is no try...
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
RC2?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline captain-custard

yes
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
dragonsniper, you probably crashed due usage of another build, try to get the rc2 build :D
Signed, me

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Ew there's a new build? *looks around for link....*
What's up?

Offline dragonsniper

• Steam
dragonsniper, you probably crashed due usage of another build, try to get the rc2 build :D
Crashed the game, screwed up the graphics card until I rebooted and did some other funky stuff. It's fixed now, but it was a mess for a moment. Different build it is. :yes:
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline dragonsniper

• Steam
I'll be in the lobby waiting for a while.
~HLP Member and Modder~
          ~~2008-201x~~

Offline Mura

• Shadow lurker
Multi game going now, players wanted!
too late, you missed it
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 01:30:23 am by Mura »
Signed, me

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I didn't miss it; I was in school.

[20:28:44] <Hades> i want you guys to know that i'm using the stop font as my irc font
[20:29:12] <Oddgrim-Work> Change the font to vasudan standard and then you'll have a bad time
[20:29:47] <z64555> change the font to vasudan comic sans, then you'll have a real bad time

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Sleeping... :(
What's up?

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Global Moderator
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
There's a game up now.
Let there be light
Let there be moon
Let there be stars and let there be you
Let there be monsters and let there be pain
Let us begin to feel again
--Devin Townsend, Genesis

Offline captain-custard

but im naked and watching the teletubbies

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
but im naked and watching the teletubbies

Go and dress for dinner! :wtf: