Author Topic: Concordia revisited  (Read 9562 times)

Offline headdie

• i don't use punctuation lol
  • Lawful Neutral with a Chaotic outook
    • Headdie on Deviant Art
i retract my statement that it was earth, that was based on playing a borrowed copy from a friend over 7 years ago and at age 14-16 i wasn't to bothered about what they were saying just annoyed that it was felt fitting to destroy such a kick ass ship.

on another note how did the admiral survive? throughout WC2 and the Spec Ops missions he was using the ship as his flag, Blair i can understand because as wing commander it was his duty to fly in defense of the ship but we have all seen how quickly a ship blows up when hit by that last torpedo and you never see a shuttle of the ships command staff try to sneak away
Minister of Interstellar Affairs Sol Union - Retired
quote General Battuta - "FRED is canon!"
Contact me at [email protected]
My Release Thread, Old Release Thread, Celestial Objects Thread, My rubbish attempts at art

Offline nowd

on another note how did the admiral survive? throughout WC2 and the Spec Ops missions he was using the ship as his flag, Blair i can understand because as wing commander it was his duty to fly in defense of the ship but we have all seen how quickly a ship blows up when hit by that last torpedo and you never see a shuttle of the ships command staff try to sneak away
He probably was at sector HQ in Torgo. The Concordia was badly damaged in the battle of earth and he probably didn't want to command his forces from a ship that is one torpedo away from destruction.
Blair wasn't onboard either. He was injured in the battle of earth and grounded for six months.

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
I think I remember that Tolwyn also wasn't in the best shape and was held back to coordinate the rebuild and other efforts after the battle for earth.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Tolwyn was transfered to special weapons division (operation Behemoth) before the Concordia went down.
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis