Author Topic: Srs bsnss (Unstable branch updates)  (Read 5344 times)

Offline WMCoolmon

• Purveyor of space crack
Srs bsnss (Unstable branch updates)
  • FRED event editor updated
  • Visible subsystem name can be changed through scripting; will not be changed in the log
  • Added Asteroid, debris, and ship collision damage type support
  • Added Asteroid, debris scripting collision handling
  • Added Many, many additional Lua functions and variables
  • Reinstated "Self" variable for HUD
  • Added automatic drawString moving-to-next-line
  • Standardized override order
  • Fix the dreaded random-Lua-parse-crash bug
  • Improved nonwindows Lua errors
  • weapon_armed update

Release builds
Debug builds
-C

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Re: Srs bsnss (Unstable branch updates)
what does the pop up error "failed to create the command recognition context" mean?
i get this in this build and that newer debug build you put out as well. i get this when running my rts script. it gives the error and it locks up the build.

its really odd, the build wont even run on vanilla data ever since i got that error.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2008, 10:29:00 pm by Nuke »
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Turey

• Installer dude
  • The diminutive form of Turambar.
    • FreeSpace Open Installer Homepage
what does the pop up error "failed to create the command recognition context" mean?
i get this in this build and that newer debug build you put out as well. i get this when running my rts script. it gives the error and it locks up the build.

its really odd, the build wont even run on vanilla data ever since i got that error.

Sounds like part of the speech recognition code.
Creator of the FreeSpace Open Installer.
"Calm. The ****. Down." -Taristin
why would an SCP error be considered as news? :wtf: *smacks Cobra*It's a feature.

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
yea thats it, disabling the feature seems to work for now.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN