Author Topic: Sam & Max: Abe Lincoln Must Die - For Free!  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Tolwyn

• The Admiral
  • Administrator
  • Ridiculously Old Fraud
    • Wing Commander Saga
Sam & Max: Abe Lincoln Must Die - For Free!
To promote the premiere episode of Sam and Max Season Two, “Ice Station Santa,” TellTale Games has re-released Sam & Max: Abe Lincoln Must Die for free, allowing you to play the fourth episode of their first Sam & Max season. It is the fan-favorite of all the episodes so far. The humor alone make this episode a must-play. You can download the full client here;)
Wing Commander Saga: A Legend Is Reborn | WingCenter

Tolwyn’s reputation for risk taking with other people’s lives was considered  to understate the facts. The admiral’s willingness to sacrifice anyone or anything to achieve his objectives had long been lauded in the popular press. He was “the man who got things done”.- Colonel Blair

No errors, no random CTDs, just pure fun and proof of why getting hit with missiles is a bad thing.
-WC Saga's beta tester

Report Wing Commander Saga bugs with Mantis

Offline diceman111

• Keep on playing Glottis, keep on playing.....
Re: Sam & Max: Abe Lincoln Must Die - For Free!
Definetly one of the best
Flames Of War Chapter III - http://web.comhem.se/~u35702611

"If at first you don't succeed try a bigger thermonuclear weapon" - My philosophy on life

"I dont care if we smack it into her or smack it out of her just aslong as there's smacking invovled" - Max from Sam & Max Situation Comedy

I live in Sweden and before anybody ask NO we do not have polar bears walking on our streets thats Norway, we have penguins (Red ones with blue dots)

(These messages was brought to you by the people from DFWD (Diceman For World Domination))

Offline Unknown Target

• Get off my lawn!
  • Push.Pull?
Should I have played the other ones to get the story in this one?

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
Nah, they're largely separate. Each episode has a smidge of continuity leading up to the season finale, but that's about it.