Author Topic: A nice descent style german game:  (Read 1605 times)

Offline starlord

A nice descent style german game:
For all those interested, a very promising german game called gunship apocalypse may appeal to all of you descent fans out there. However use caution, as the game is german exclusive (despite an english demo). I HATE publishers who do that.
However, your dear uncle starlord has been in contact with FAKT software (the game makers) and after a LOT of negotiation, has obtained the english script for the whole game.

Should you wish to buy the game (not expensive at all on amazon.de) you can now play it without a problem. Also FAKT gave their approuval for the free distribution of the english text.

here's the link to the game: http://www.gunship-apocalypse.com/gsa.php

Also if you brouse amazon.de, take the liberty of securing a copy of star calibur: very good space sim, but although there is an english demo, it remains german exclusive (AGAIN :mad: :mad: :mad:). Should someone wish to patch the game in english...

so long, flyboys.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Re: A nice descent style german game:
I think I have heard some bad reviews about it some time ago...
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Offline starlord

About what? Star calibur or gunship?

Besides, bad reviews don't mean everything (to me, that is!), I loved a game that was shot in the back by reviews, That game was a very old DOS game called delta V.

I really do hat german sites. German is a primary language in switzerland, and this is another german site which seems to care a s**t about grammar. I hate em.
And this ain't no ****. But don't quote me for that one. - Mika

I shall rrreach worrrld domination!