Author Topic: Multi Player  (Read 32624 times)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I'm getting a couple of minor parsing errors when running in debug with the old set of missions BTW.

Warning: FUBAR_MD22.fs2(line 4:
Warning: Error parsing XSTR() tag XSTR("Drakh Staging Area Dogfight Gunships, -1)

File:D:\C++\Freespace\fs2_open 3.6.9 - BtRL\code\Parse\PARSELO.CPP
Line: 657
[This filename points to the location of a file on the computer that built this executable]

Call stack:
------------------------------------------------------------------
    lcl_ext_get_text()    lcl_ext_localize_sub()    lcl_ext_localize()    stuff_string()    parse_mission_info()    get_mission_info()    mission_parse_get_multi_mission_info()    multi_create_list_load_missions()    multi_create_game_do()    game_do_state()    gameseq_process_events()    game_main()    WinMain()    WinMainCRTStartup()    kernel32.dll 7c816fd7()
------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like a missing quote at first glance.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Yea that was a typo.  Deleted an end quote by accident.  It's fixed in the finals I sent to IP. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Here is my WIP dogfight mission.

[attachment deleted by ninja]
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
rebalanced gauntlet, sending via email
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Too late to add to 34
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
doesn't hurt, since yesterday's version is not broken just difficult  :)

we want TBPfinalTBPfinalTBPfinalTBPfinalTBPfinalTBPfinalTBPfinalTBPfin al  :shaking:    especially a nice DVD  ;)
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
we want TBPfinalTBPfinalTBPfinalTBPfinalTBPfinalTBPfinalTBPfinalTBPfin al  :shaking:    especially a nice DVD  ;)

Fubar and Hip63 need to find some room on the net for me to upload it :D. I tried last night. Failed. I get one more chance. If that fails you're waiting till April.  :nervous:

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Yea that's it blame the host for not cleaning up your storage space.   :p
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
You should see the mess I leave when I take the dog for a walk.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
I really don't want to know why you make a mess when you walk the dog.  Now if the dog did it that would be different.

Backup is almost complete and I'm waiting on a phone call from my ISP.  I requested a temporary storage increase to be on the safe side but the admin was on break.