Author Topic: Subject deleted.  (Read 74557 times)

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
Re: Thursday multiplayer sessions
I also saw IP finishing off a Shadow he was chasing by a perfectly aimed Venom1 right in the spiky ass  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
No pseudo random friendly fire shannanigans from me tomorrow as I am away in Belgium.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline Vidmaster

whatever you are doing in the neigbour country (not buying drugs I hope  :lol:), enjoy yourself.

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
sorry couldnt make it last night , not getting much freetime at the moment, but i should be free next thursday so i can practice my respawning ........
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
If someone wishes to put TBP 3.4b forward for PXO validation please feel free to do so.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
I could get the table CRCs to Taylor now but it's probably smarter to wait for the DVD release if Fubar is going to be polishing off any more missions between now and then and get them both done at the same time. 
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Don't know if I'll be polishing off any more before the DVD release but I would like to get the new ones tested as well as the fixed ones.  I kind of finished most of the easy ones last night. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Shade

Points. Good.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr
<Cobra|> You play this mission too intelligently.

Offline Vidmaster

I polished a few too. Asside from the ones I fredded today, I won't do new ones for the DVD.
Anybody got time for testing today GMT8? Because I wont be there on Thursday.

Offline Shade

I'll be there.
Report FS_Open bugs with Mantis  |  Find the latest FS_Open builds Here  |  Interested in FRED? Check out the Wiki's FRED Portal | Diaspora: Website / Forums
"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh ****ing great. 2200 references to entry->index and no idea which is the one that ****ed up" - Karajorma
"We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of being correct." - Niels Bohr

Offline Shade

Since Vidmaster apparently isn't around for his testing, I'm hosting a game now just for the fun of it until he shows up, in case anyone feels like blowing stuff up :)

Offline Vidmaster

:sigh:reallyreallysorry :sigh:

I just didn't make it, sb else here was blocking the computer  :ick:

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
I just didn't make it, sb else here was blocking the computer  :ick:

Yeah we noticed.  :hopping:  :mad:  ;7

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Now that 3.4b is final I have the fixed missions ready for testing as well as several new ones from Vid and myself.  B5-M-MultiPack-1.zip  Just place in your TBP directory and make sure you don't have any rogue missions in your data\missions directory. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 11:35:15 am by FUBAR-BDHR »
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
What's with the huge wav in that archive?  :wtf: I'll be somewhat delayed this evening. Might hop on about 9:10gmt if the game is still going. Which it might not be by then. We shall see. We shall see.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Master Drunk
Little surprise from Vid. 

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Game's up and running.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
Missed it. Bummer.  :(

Offline Vidmaster

despite my claims, I managed to be online for about 15 minutes yesterday. Still, it was not enough to find out if any of the new missions were buggy. Since I am not able to really test multiplayer missions on my own, I always rely on what FUBAR says and on actual online play.

So...     ...any bugs? Especially in the new Encounter missions?

Offline Shade

We didn't really know what needed testing, so we just played a few missions for fun yesterday. Perhaps you could list the new missions so we know which to scrutinize? I might host a game tonight, and wouldn't mind doing some testing there, but unlike Fubar I don't know which are in need of it :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 06:04:21 am by Shade »