Author Topic: Lost Souls dump  (Read 3950 times)

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Available at http://www.sectorgame.com/aldo/lsforever/

I make no guarantees as to what works or not.  No hud art as far as I know; includes some fighters planets, plan docs, and some old Nightmare models.

Will add some more stuff if I can be bothered/haven't accidentally deleted the files during the weekend (nightmare vessel models, the wyvern transport, the damocles, and a pair of fighters)/. 

Email [email protected] if you intend using anything (no model requests etc, i'm out that game now) as i'm curious to see if anyone ever uses my stuff (outside Inferno, who ended up remaking it all anyways).

Will probably be deleted in a month or so.

Offline Koth

• Join the NTF! We have cookies!
Hmm, the story docs certainly are interesting, especially the ones about the Shivans's motives.
The Signature is a Nuke!

are any of the ships ready-made and htl quality (or at least near?)
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

Offline Koth

• Join the NTF! We have cookies!
It is a damn ****ing shame that this campaign died. The story is original, well crafted rich with detail, interesting plot points and explains all major questions left in the Freespace Universe. What a pity that this gem will never see the light of the day.

The Signature is a Nuke!

Offline Ransom

• M. Night Russel
  • It will not wait.
    • Rate of Injury
Agreed. I was looking forward to this one.

Offline Admiral Nelson

• Resurrecter of Campaigns
  • The GTA expects that every man will do his duty.
I am sorry to see it go but glad you chose to make these models available.

You frequently showed an especially nice fighter with pronounced anhedral in screenshots.  Could you try and find this fightercraft?  It was my favorite of those I saw you show off.

Thanks again!

If a man consults whether he is to fight, when he has the power in his own hands, it is certain that his opinion is against fighting.

Offline Hades

• FINISHING MODELS IS OVERRATED
  • i wonder when my polycounts will exceed my iq
I was really hoping this would finish...
Anyway thanks for releasing your models. Which will have a place on my HD.
[22:29] <sigtau> Hello, #hard-light?  I'm trying to tell a girl she looks really good for someone who doesn't exercise.  How do I word that non-offensively?
[22:29] <RangerKarl|AtWork> "you look like a big tasty muffin"
----
<batwota> wouldn’t that mean that it’s prepared to kiss your ass if you flank it :p
<batwota> wow
<batwota> KILL

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
I'll wait for someone to showcase these in a mini campaign. Shame about the camp. Was one of the archaic originals i was always checking up on. Oh well there are other worker than these. . . . .
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Email [email protected] if you intend using anything (no model requests etc, i'm out that game now) as i'm curious to see if anyone ever uses my stuff (outside Inferno, who ended up remaking it all anyways).

Both my campaign and Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius use your PTF Kulas. I also have the Mafdet in my campaign, though it doesnt see any action. So some of your stuff certainly is used. :)

Offline Woolie Wool

• Fire main batteries
Available at http://www.sectorgame.com/aldo/lsforever/

I make no guarantees as to what works or not.  No hud art as far as I know; includes some fighters planets, plan docs, and some old Nightmare models.

Will add some more stuff if I can be bothered/haven't accidentally deleted the files during the weekend (nightmare vessel models, the wyvern transport, the damocles, and a pair of fighters)/. 

I use many of your older models, in my Starforce project (The Mod That Just Won't Die (tm)). Here's a slightly outdated listing for fighters only (I have more models, such as the Segomo, Svalin, and Trashman's upgrade of the Orc, as transports and capships): http://www.hades-combine.com/web/hosted/starforce/tech.html . The site isn't complete and a little out of date because I'd rather work on Starforce or Twist of Fate than a website.

I wouldn't mind adding these three to it if you don't mind. The Chnubis and Selkie would drop right in in place of the current models for the Eagle and Stalker.

Twist of Fate uses a few more of your models, including two models that were converted from 3DS files in your modeldump by Stratcomm. One of them is the TVW Bomber, which a TVWP member (Mad Bomber) didn't recognize when he played my demo.
16:46   Quanto   ****, a mosquito somehow managed to bite the side of my palm
16:46   Quanto   it itches like hell
16:46   Woolie   !8ball does Quanto have malaria
16:46   BotenAnna   Woolie: The outlook is good.
16:47   Quanto   D:

"did they use anesthetic when they removed your sense of humor or did you have to weep and struggle like a tiny baby"
--General Battuta

Both my campaign and Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius use your PTF Kulas.

Next release of my shivan mod will too. :P

oh, the Kulas is yours? then i'm using it too... NTF FTW!
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!

I like the Hestia overal design, might have to do something with it  :D
That's cool and ....disturbing at the same time o_o  - Vasudan Admiral

"Don't play games with me. You just killed someone I like, that is not a safe place to stand. I'm the Doctor. And you're in the biggest library in the universe. Look me up."

"Quick everyone out of the universe now!"

'Teeth of the Tiger' - campaign in the making
Story, Ships, Weapons, Project Leader.

Offline Getter Robo G

• Elite Super Robot Pilot
You got two critters in there Gunbuster wants to blow up. I shall add them to the "bug fleet"... (pending approval/you know what I'm doing)...

Damn the selkie is one sexy fighter. No to wild about the red flanges on the engines (function?) but maybe black/alt color will appeal to me. (gets evil modification gleam in eye)...  :drevil:
"Don't think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

"I am the one and ONLY Star Dragon..."
Proof for the noobs:  Member Search

[I'm Just an idea guy, NOT: a modeler, texturer, or coder... Word of advice, "Watch out for the ducks!"]

Robotech II - Continuing...
FS2 Trek - Snails move faster than me...
Star Blazers: Journey to Iscandar...
FS GUNDAM - The Myth lives on... :)

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
*plays taps

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
I found both nightmare fighters very interesting ... I might have a use for them in TBP project featureing a subspecies of the Shadow race
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."