Poll

Which Freespace trailer do you prefer the most?

Freespace Alpha Trailer
6 (17.1%)
Freespace: The Great War Trailer
4 (11.4%)
Freespace 2 Trailer
25 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Best Freespace Trailer  (Read 3824 times)

Offline terran_emperor

• 7 Impossible Requests Before Breakfast
  • Kane Live in Death
Re: Best Freespace Trailer
Well to be honest, I i dont have a favorite. I only picked FS2 because that was the game that got me hooked.

Also, FS2 trailer was the 1st one i saw, but only after buying an FS1+ST double pack off the net.

;)

And i agree with AE about trailer Music, in fact there are two that i want to find

1) The piece used in the opening movie for Colony Wars Vengence - it is aparently called "Elite Force"

2) The second piece found in the old trailer for B5:A call to arms. The trailer is shown before the film on the Video tape of B5:ACTA. I have absolutley no idea what this piece is called, but ive heard it in many trailers.  :eek: I also heard it in the Video/dvd trailer for Star Trek DS9 Season 6 or 7.
e = m csarged - Relativity according to Sarge [Red vs Blue]

TRUE SHIVAN

HLP's only Goro Naya (Great Leader) fan

"I really wasn't expecting this much losership"

"Only one thing is impossible for a Vorlon to understand: How to change the IRQ setting in any DOS computer."

HLP Brit

By the way, for those of you who plan to make trailers of your own for your own mods/campaigns, take a look at these trailers. How long are they? How frequent are the cuts? That's the sort of thing people should be going for. I saw some FSOpen trailer on youtube, and I appreciate the work but it was like 9 minutes and a lot of the trailer was just the guy flying around for 20 seconds at a time. Waaaay too long. The BTRL trailers are fairly well done for that . .. though I wish they did more in-the-cockpit stuff.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Wait till ST:R's trailer comes out.

It should have been out back in November, but I'm still waiting for some guy to finish our logo. :blah:

Offline Snail

• SC 5
It should have been out back in November, but I'm still waiting for some guy to finish our logo. :D

You're kidding.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Sadly, I am not (which is why I changed the smiley to :blah: -- apparently not quickly enough).  We're actually working on multiple promotions, and one of the others may actually be done first.

Sadly, I am not (which is why I changed the smiley to :blah: -- apparently not quickly enough).  We're actually working on multiple promotions, and one of the others may actually be done first.

Do any of them involve Rick Astley?  :rolleyes:

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
If they did, I would have released them on or around April Fools Day.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
So we won't see it until next year? :p

Gah! Tangents again! :shaking:
Sig nuked! New one coming soon!