Author Topic: Private Eye for Hire. Anytime, Anyplace.  (Read 2522 times)

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Private Eye for Hire. Anytime, Anyplace.
Private Eye for hire. Anytime Anyplace. I will find your girlfriend / wife's Shivan lover. Just come along and help me exterminate them. Feel free to message me to play a game any day, any time! I don't sleep, eat or even breathe... Flint (in other words am desperate to play any day, if ur interested message me / post here!)

Jedimasterseth a.k.a FLINT

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Re: Private Eye for Hire. Anytime, Anyplace.
you are a very very sad man , and have you been waétching the indian T20 stuff, my free time is becoming less and less but thats normal at this time of year , i will however be availible (i hope) wednesday night at around 9pm(bst) 8pm(gmt) 10pm(cet) so i hope your there you one shot wonder ( close eyes slog to cow corner) ooops ................
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Well at least batsmen can now blame the influence of T20 when they slug one to cover... Lol. Yes have been watchin it! Exciting! but I worry about the degradation of tradition and technique, the way cricket's soul is being leeched away by mindless commercialization under the guise of satisfying the insatiable appetites of an increasingly voyeuristic and gullible public... hahaha maybe I'm gettin old - this is what my grandad used to say about one-dayers...

Well will be on on wednesday at 8pm GMT / 9pm BST / 10pm CET... See u then! No excuses! Don't blame the weather / conditions / pitch / hamstrings / captaincy / preparation / facilities / equipment / dyxlesic trapeze artists...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 05:13:44 am by jedimasterseth »

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
This nearly got locked as spam, good job I recognised the name :p

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
I don't uuunderstand.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
The thread title made me think at first that it was some kind of Spambot which had sneaked through the sign-in process, it happens from time to time.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Oh, I got that. I just don't understand what they're talking about, beyond, er, cricket.

Ohh, wait, I get it. Somehow I missed that they were setting up a time for some gameplay.

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
Oh, I got that. I just don't understand what they're talking about, beyond, er, cricket.

Ohh, wait, I get it. Somehow I missed that they were setting up a time for some gameplay.

this is the most complete post i could dream of , it just lacks a line or too about social policy , the arts and it would be complete.........

Well at least batsmen can now blame the influence of T20 when they slug one to cover... Lol. Yes have been watchin it! Exciting! but I worry about the degradation of tradition and technique, the way cricket's soul is being leeched away by mindless commercialization under the guise of satisfying the insatiable appetites of an increasingly voyeuristic and gullible public... hahaha maybe I'm gettin old - this is what my grandad used to say about one-dayers...

Well will be on on wednesday at 8pm GMT / 9pm BST / 10pm CET... See u then! No excuses! Don't blame the weather / conditions / pitch / hamstrings / captaincy / preparation / facilities / equipment / dyxlesic trapeze artists...

personaly i prefer sexy trapezez artists in skimpy costumes ....... and your grandad was right, one dayers are the end of cricket as we know it .... but the t20 stuff i think is interesting;as away for people who want a good night out,fast paced sport , bit of music lashings of alcohol and the chance of getting your teeth knocked out in the stands........

the only problem is the lets sell it like football mentality, this bit sucks....

anyway see ya wednesday , what are we playing 3.6.9 or 3.6.10?

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline jedimasterseth

• ~#fLinT#~
    • MySpace
Hey Flipside! Please don't block this post! Am gettin some good games in every night cos of it! I know custard and me banter about cricket, but heck why not join us :-P

Custard: we can try 3.6.10 next week if u want. For fun. Cya Sat!

Flint