Author Topic: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.  (Read 3061758 times)

Offline WeatherOp

• I forged the ban hammer. What about that?
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
Re: W-H-I-Y-L - boom shake-shake shake the-room.
Just passed my driving test and earned my Class A CDL. It feels soooo good to get that behind me and gets me a raise.
Decent Blacksmith, Master procrastinator.

PHD in the field of Almost Finishing Projects.

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
I am reading a comic book.

It is actually quite fun. (Marvel's Darth Vader series, which captures the essence of terse, threatening Vader. "You arrive a day early, kill two of my guards, and expect me to deal with you!?" "I have only killed two. Do not make me reconsider my generosity.")
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies
Just finished going through a week of hell, relationship troubles and all that
They've resolved, but a very good friend of mine was ultimately caught in the crossfire

Details aside, there was a compromise that had to be made and the second hardest thing I had to say that week was to my best friend that her and I would have to be on radio silence for the time being until my other best friend and girlfriend regains the trust she has lost in me

I'm just hoping it isn't permanent and that maybe I'll be able to build a bridge between my two best friends one day. Suppose for now I just have to let things calm down

Gah. Relationships are tough on the emotions and hard work overall.
"No"

Offline Luis Dias

Holy ****. Super Mario is being announced to be launching on the Apple Store.

Holy ****.

Offline WeatherOp

Just finished going through a week of hell, relationship troubles and all that
They've resolved, but a very good friend of mine was ultimately caught in the crossfire

Details aside, there was a compromise that had to be made and the second hardest thing I had to say that week was to my best friend that her and I would have to be on radio silence for the time being until my other best friend and girlfriend regains the trust she has lost in me

I'm just hoping it isn't permanent and that maybe I'll be able to build a bridge between my two best friends one day. Suppose for now I just have to let things calm down

Gah. Relationships are tough on the emotions and hard work overall.

It may just be me, but logic dictates that having two best friends that are woman and one of which being your girlfriend isn't ever going to work out.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
Just passed my driving test and earned my Class A CDL. It feels soooo good to get that behind me and gets me a raise.

Congrats, rock them air brakes!  I remember one of the local RV dealers used to run a deal renting out one of those giant bus sized RVs for the weekend when the Pats made it to the Superbowl.  Loan out a vehicle that should require a CDL to a bunch of drunk fans heading to the big game? What could possibly go wrong? :P
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline WeatherOp

Congrats, rock them air brakes!  I remember one of the local RV dealers used to run a deal renting out one of those giant bus sized RVs for the weekend when the Pats made it to the Superbowl.  Loan out a vehicle that should require a CDL to a bunch of drunk fans heading to the big game? What could possibly go wrong? :P

I know one thing, I'll make sure I never cut off anyone in a semi anymore in my personal vehicle anymore. People don't realize the risk to their life when they do that.

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
It may just be me, but logic dictates that having two best friends that are woman and one of which being your girlfriend isn't ever going to work out.

It is in fact just you.

A Feddie Story

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam

I know one thing, I'll make sure I never cut off anyone in a semi anymore in my personal vehicle anymore. People don't realize the risk to their life when they do that.

We had a Lieutenant in the "French Blue and Grey" come in for one of our Drivers Ed classes and among other things he described in horrific detail what would result from a car getting involved with a Semi from pretty much every orientation.  I avoid being between a tractor trailer and the break down lane like the plague.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline deathfun

• Hey man. Peace. *Car hits them* Frakking hippies

About 70% of my closer friends are female
I don't know why, they just are
This has been the first time I've encountered any issues
"No"

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Next month I'm travelling to Cedar Rapids, IA and next July I'm travelling to Vegas. Any of ya'll live in those locations?
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
I'm near Salt Lake.  So if you drive north from Vegas for 8 hours on I-15 you could come say hi
« Last Edit: September 08, 2016, 02:25:24 pm by Turambar »
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline NGTM-1R

• Syndral Active. 0410.
Next month I'm travelling to Cedar Rapids, IA and next July I'm travelling to Vegas. Any of ya'll live in those locations?

I suppose I could hop the freeway to Vegas if I really wanted...

A Feddie Story

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Ha! Yeah, I wouldn't be able to drive north for 8 hours! But yeah, when the time comes... come meet me in Vegas.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.

Offline WeatherOp

We had a Lieutenant in the "French Blue and Grey" come in for one of our Drivers Ed classes and among other things he described in horrific detail what would result from a car getting involved with a Semi from pretty much every orientation.  I avoid being between a tractor trailer and the break down lane like the plague.

I can believe that. Just driving a 20,000lb dump truck and pulling a 17,000lb backhoe on the trailer and you can feel the mass behind you. Something with 30+ tons will do a number on a small vehicle.

I think people forget that the driver can't stop that much weight easily if you decide to pull out in front of one of those vehicles.

Offline deathspeed

• i can't think of a good avatar
    • Steam
I'm about 5 hours south of Cedar Rapids.  :)
Maybe someday God will give you a little pink toaster of your own.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'm updating my iPhone to iOS 10. :nervous:

EDIT: Via iTunes.

EDIT2: Which requires me to update iTunes first.

EDIT3: Which requires me to restart. :rolleyes:

Heeeere we go~
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 08:46:45 am by Androgeos Exeunt »
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Colonol Dekker

• HLP is my mistress
  • Aken Tigh Dekker- you've probably heard me
    • My old squad sub-domain
Paddling pool phone.

On a different note, I am journeying back to the motherland that is South of the River Thames.
Campaigns I've added my distinctiveness to-
- Blue Planet: Battle Captains
-Battle of Neptune
-Between the Ashes 2
-Blue planet: Age of Aquarius
-FOTG?
-Inferno R1
-Ribos: The aftermath / -Retreat from Deneb
-Sol: A History
-TBP EACW teaser
-Earth Brakiri war
-TBP Fortune Hunters (I think?)
-TBP Relic
-Trancsend (Possibly?)
-Uncharted Territory
-Vassagos Dirge
-War Machine
(Others lost to the mists of time and no discernible audit trail)

Your friendly Orestes tactical controller.

Secret bomb God.
That one time I got permabanned and got to read who was being bitxhy about me :p....
GO GO DEKKER RANGERSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
President of the Scooby Doo Model Appreciation Society
The only good Zod is a dead Zod
NEWGROUNDS COMEDY GOLD, UPDATED DAILY
http://badges.steamprofile.com/profile/default/steam/76561198011784807.png

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
I just got around to watching the taped America's Got Talent final.  I feel like they golf scored it.  With one or two exceptions, the final order was almost the exact reverse of who was best.  I fast forwarded through every single one of the winner's performances all season long.
I like to stare at the sun.

Offline Klaustrophobia

• the REAL Nuke of HLP
    • North Carolina Tigers
Just woke up to gunshots.  That's cool.
I like to stare at the sun.