Author Topic: PSO I&II  (Read 903 times)

Ugh! Tiling capships is a pain!

With that out of the way, I'm asking around here to see if anyone remembers that old gamecube/xbox/ps2 game Phantasy Star Online? The one with two episodes in it? The online service has long stopped working and the sequel already came out (the true sequel, not that card battling yu-gi-oh bull****) but I'm picking it back up again because some friends I know own it.

Anyone who knows about it, I have a question. My character is a level 60 redria hunter and I'm trying to get to ultimate mode. So far, I've blown through very hard mode with ease but I want to know what level I should be before I fight dark falz. I will be going in with full monomates, dimates, trimates and equal fluids, fully grinded yamatos and a fully grinded supressed gun, as well as auto shifta+deband from my mag at the start, 10 scape dolls and ELT resistance of 54 with my kings frame and four resist/saint slots and lvl 10 resta to heal.

My friend says I only need about 300 hp to survive his grants attack and everything else is nothing at my level but I figure I should get a second opinion. If I can't fight him yet, I may just learn how to dupe items and juice up with whatever remaining material slots I have. HP, then TP, then power, then defense, then EVP.

Wow, that's alotta jargon those outside PSO wont understand! Hope someone can help! I just found out redrias are like the only ones who can get the lavis cannon and so I really want to go to ultimate!
"I only miss what I don't hit."
Show me something that beats 87 BF reds and I'll show you Hateful Lies!!!