Author Topic: A Real Wiki Article  (Read 9252 times)

Offline Revan

• Sith Master
I still don't see any reason why the MC80, a passenger liner, should have a stronger hull than any ISD. 
There would be the bigger volume of these ships. Only the outside hull does not put out also the whole Hitpoints.
Then would still be there that only the first MC-80 in the service of the rebellion converted passenger liners might be. Mon cal was liberated before Endor (And it probably become  the first target of the Death Star II.), and might have built there already some real warships.
At least the Imperial-I is over twenty years old. And the ISD-II is rather an Up-to-date warship.

But these are only my proposals. You must not be directed afterwards. ^^

Offline chief1983

• Still lacks a custom title
  • ⬇️⬆️⬅️⬅️🅰➡️⬇️
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
    • Fate of the Galaxy
There were many variants of the MC80 series.  The first MC80s were unique in design, required constant care from the Mon Cal engineers, and were originally built as luxury ships.  Only after the BoE did the Mon Cal start cranking out real warships for the New Republic.  Those were likely much tougher at the hull level while still maintaining their shield strength.
Fate of the Galaxy - Now Hiring!  Apply within | Diaspora | SCP Home | Collada Importer for PCS2
Karajorma's 'How to report bugs' | Mantis
#freespace | #scp-swc | #diaspora | #SCP | #hard-light on EsperNet

"You may not sell or otherwise commercially exploit the source or things you created based on the source." -- Excerpt from FSO license, for reference

Nuclear1:  Jesus Christ zack you're a little too hamyurger for HLP right now...
iamzack:  i dont have hamynerge i just want ptatoc hips D:
redsniper:  Platonic hips?!
iamzack:  lays

Offline Turambar

• Determined to inflict his entire social circle on us
  • You can't spell Manslaughter without laughter
There were many variants of the MC80 series.  The first MC80s were unique in design, required constant care from the Mon Cal engineers, and were originally built as luxury ships.  Only after the BoE did the Mon Cal start cranking out real warships for the New Republic.  Those were likely much tougher at the hull level while still maintaining their shield strength.

yup, then you started getting specialized warships like the Mon Remonda MC-80b and eventually (although i havent seen them outside comics) MC-90 Mon-Cal cruisers.
10:55:48   TurambarBlade: i've been selecting my generals based on how much i like their hats
10:55:55   HerraTohtori: me too!
10:56:01   HerraTohtori: :D

Offline CaptJosh

Also, it's possible to have more hit-points, or damage boxes for the SFB/SFC fans, but poorer armor, so that you could take more hits, if those hits didn't do more damage per.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline brandx0

• The Angriest Angel.
    • Fate of the Galaxy: The Star Wars Conversion for Freespace
SFB? SFC?
Former Senior Modeler, Texturer and Content Moderator (retired), Fate of the Galaxy
"I love your wrong proportions--too long, no, wait, too short
I love you with a highly symbolic torpedo up the exhaust port"
-swashmebuckle's ode to the transport

Offline CaptJosh

Sorry, the Starfleet Battles boardgame from the Amarillo Design Bureau, and the Starfleet Command game series for Windows PC.
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline brandx0

• The Angriest Angel.
    • Fate of the Galaxy: The Star Wars Conversion for Freespace
I'm not really sure how that affects us then...
Former Senior Modeler, Texturer and Content Moderator (retired), Fate of the Galaxy
"I love your wrong proportions--too long, no, wait, too short
I love you with a highly symbolic torpedo up the exhaust port"
-swashmebuckle's ode to the transport