Author Topic: Stealth Ain't Dead  (Read 38041 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
The Internet:
 Bringing Asshats Together

good to see stealth in one piece. i once again have hope that il be the first to die :D
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
His co-worker sure has a twisted concept of "joke" or "respect"...

Hope he burns in hell for that!

naahh better yet, let carl have him!!
el hombre vicio...

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
The reason I was willing to accept it as real was because I didn't think Stealth would do something like that.

I was right too :)

Offline Art Kelson

• Ontop a Mountain
I know i shouldn´t write that, because i´m a new Member...BUT...i have the right to have my own Opinion.

1. This Story sounds even more unbelievable then the first "Stealth is dead Story" .
2. A Co-Ex-Worker got all his Passwords and startet a "macabre Joke" ?
3. He first has to "deal out" something with the Admins, before he´s starting to post again ?

I mean. If I read a Thread on a Forum that says i´m dead. I would want to proof at once, that i´m not^^

Sorry to be honest, but I feel like this whole Thing is just some attentive-thingy.
Bosch does Drugs...

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
If Stealth had come straight back, there would, no doubt, have been people attacking him without even bothering to see his side of the situation. That will happen anyway, but better for the Admins if they can keep their eyes on things and be aware of the situation, rather than suddenly have the forum erupt into a massive flame-war.

I think that's why Stealth chose to wait.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Holy ****.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Art Kelson

• Ontop a Mountain
Didn´t want to be rude to Stealth in anyway...that all just sounds so confusing... :wtf:

rather than suddenly have the forum erupt into a massive flame-war.

Well ok, that´s a good enough Reason.
Bosch does Drugs...

Offline Retsof

• Sanity is over-rated.
Okay, now who gets to kill the guy that started this?  :mad2:
:::PROUD VASUDAN RIGHTS SUPPORTER:::

"Get off my forum" -General Battuta
I can't help but hear a shotgun cocking with this.

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Okay, now who gets to kill the guy that started this?  :mad2:
Stealth does I think.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Personally, I think the best bet is to put this behind us and move on, the one thing Stealth's ex-colleague wanted to do was influence people's opinion of Stealth, the best way we can get revenge on him for this sick joke is to move beyond it and not allow him/her to succeed.

Offline vyper

• The Sexy Scotsman
Goob you ****wit, it was a matter of respect. If Stealth HAD been dead, it'd have been incredibly rude.

The entire thing should've been done quietly. That's the argument. :P
"But you live, you learn.  Unless you die.  Then you're ****ed." - aldo14

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
    • Goober5000 Productions
Goob you ****wit, it was a matter of respect. If Stealth HAD been dead, it'd have been incredibly rude.

The entire thing should've been done quietly. That's the argument. :P
Fair enough; I do agree that many of us (including me in certain posts) weren't entirely tactful.  And I did apologize for it in the last post on the thread. :)

I know i shouldn´t write that, because i´m a new Member...BUT...i have the right to have my own Opinion.

1. This Story sounds even more unbelievable then the first "Stealth is dead Story" .
3. He first has to "deal out" something with the Admins, before he´s starting to post again ?

I mean. If I read a Thread on a Forum that says i´m dead. I would want to proof at once, that i´m not^^

Sorry to be honest, but I feel like this whole Thing is just some attentive-thingy.
Hmm.  You raise an excellent point.  How do we know that this "coworker" actually exists?  Maybe Stealth was the one behind the prank all along, and he just concocted this story to save face. :drevil:

I demand the name, picture, and job title of this so-called coworker. :D

Offline aRaven

who is stealth? and who is now dead instead of him?

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...

being a new member doesn't mean you don't have the rights of everyone else man :)

how everything went down is kind of confusing... it was a long story :(

and yeah, i read the thread, and contacted the admins first.  i wasn't about to just post, without clarifying what happened (i had to run an internal investigation first, and they needed me to prove that it was me)

Also, i'm not giving out names and pictures.  that would put me at the same level........
Job title?  That i can do.  FORMER network administrator :)

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
who is stealth? and who is now dead instead of him?

*waves*
no one is dead instead of me LOL

Offline Inquisitor

Those sorts of "administrators" should find it very difficult to get future employment.

Hopefully appropriate action was taken.
No signature.

Offline Stealth

• Braiiins...
Termination, and no good references :)

This incident occured after termination though.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Let's just say I suspect that he can forget getting a reference at the very least, personally, considering I had to bury my Grandmother this week, and so people will excuse me if I completely fail to see the humour in this guys behaviour, I'd be contacting the Police.

Edit: Though, in all fairness, I don't know how much physical evidence there is that it was this person, knowing someone did something doesn't always mean you have the means to prove it.

Isn't cooperate espionage kind of...illegal?
Fun while it lasted.

Then bitter.

Offline Dark RevenantX

• anonymity —> animosity
I'm thinking the three threads devoted to this "Stealth: Dead or Alive?" business should be stuck in the classic threads forum... You don't see something like this every day.