Author Topic: Help! unable to play missions from fred2  (Read 3658 times)

Re: Help! unable to play missions from fred2
That's answered in your other thread, right? Please avoid this kind of double questions in the future, it can get quite confusing.

Thanks! it works perfectly now.  just one more thing - because I have a laptop, I dont have a keypad... so some of the controls for fred2 (especially moving around , left-right up-down etc) I can't do.  Are there any other alternatives, or can I change them?
Now there's something I'd like to know too. I'm afraid it isn't possible, though. Anyone?

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Most laptops have numeric keypads you just have to hit another key to use them.  Look just under the 8 9 0 or 7 8 9 keys that's where they usually are.  Also if you are using your laptop from a desk you usually can pick up a keyboard pretty cheap and connect it the use that instead. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
send-message-list is good but you must make sure Alpha 2 can't die halfway through the conversation. :D Remember if you use send-message-list that the times are in milliseconds not seconds so you have to multiply everything by 1000.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]