Author Topic: So who's new here?  (Read 6960 times)

Offline IPAndrews

• Disgruntled Customer
  • This site stole my work
Some conspiricy theory thingy IIRC. Wiki it.
Be warned: This site's admins stole 100s of hours of my work. They will do it to you.

Online Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
I'm reluctant to call myself new. Been here registered for a few months, lurker longer before. My modding skills for FS are next to 0, but I am a long time B5 fan, having worked on B5 mods for other games like Galactic Civ2 or Space Empires 4.

Ah, are you the guy that converted some of the TBP models to GalCiv 2 ?
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Redrake

I'm reluctant to call myself new. Been here registered for a few months, lurker longer before. My modding skills for FS are next to 0, but I am a long time B5 fan, having worked on B5 mods for other games like Galactic Civ2 or Space Empires 4.

Ah, are you the guy that converted some of the TBP models to GalCiv 2 ?
Nope. That must have been another mod. The one I attempted to do was left dead. I discovered TBP long after my attempt to mod GalCiv2.

Majestic 12 (MJ12) were the bad guys in Deus Ex game. Conspiracy with big style. :D

Offline Howlingmad

• I may be in USA but I'm English through & through!
    • The Mad Goner Public Forum
I guess you could say I'm new too.

I found you all some time ago but never registered as I didn't have time to play back then.

So hello all and please keep up the great work. :yes:
"BUGGER! I'll have to wait for someone to wake up now!"

"They said I had a lot of repressed anger."
"And now?", said Lennier.
Marcus replied "I'm not repressed anymore." :D

The Mad Goner, the best nut house on the net

Offline cloneof

I guess i`m new, I have been here about year or two, but I have not posted lot.  I hope that changes :D.

Hello,
though this topic seems not to be very popular it was the first to come up with the "introduction" keyword. I am new in this forum, though I played the game quite a lot, which is strange for me since apart from adventure games I am not really into modern gaming  (Atari ST fan.. :) ).
Many thanks to all the people who have worked to make this game. I know it's hard work but I also know it's enjoyable ;).
See you around

This is my first post here but i've been playing through the various versions and campaigns for at least a few years now.  I can't wait for the final to come out.

My favorite campaign so far has been Drums of War but all the new ones look pretty awesome too.  I also really liked the campaign where you were a psi corps agent fighting the shadows.  I would like to see someone make a campaign that focuses on the Drakh war, telepath war, or other events that were mentioned but not really played out in the series.  I haven't played any of the newer campaigns yet.  I'll download everything again once the DVD version is released.  I'd also like to try making my own missions, but since i'm a retail manager I practically have no life outside the store-maybe just a few spare hours here and there.  :p

I also have a slightly older computer (ok so it's practically from the stoneage) and i'm glad we now have a choice of briefing room animations.  Babylon 5 slowed my old dinosaur of a computer down to a snail's pace.  :p

Offline Demitri

Guess I should probably post here as well, though I've been lurking for quite some time. Just don't post a hell of a lot as you can see.

Followed TPB way back when it was still on the VWBB. Had about a year so when i, and I'm quite ashamed to admit this, forgot about FS altogether, so partially explains the low posting.

Love the work you guys are doing, and especially looking forward to the next Fortune Hunters campaign.
"Brothers and sisters are natural enemies!
Like Englishmen and Scots!
Or Welshmen and Scots!
Or Japanese and Scots!
Or Scots and other Scots!
Damn Scots! They ruined Scotland!" - Groundskeeper Willie

Offline Kassad

• Rock the Casbah!
    • http://kassad86.deviantart.com/
Me, I have been playing since version 3.3, but today joined the forum, and well B5 Rules  :yes: