Author Topic: High poly-ness  (Read 2902 times)

Offline Aardwolf

• Minecraft
I know StratComm/Steve-O made the originals of these ships, but who wrought into their very meshes the high-poly goodness that now does such wonders for this mod?

That is, were there already high-poly models lying around? Or did Darius add the details? Or does Darius have a secret staff somewhere that nobody knows about?

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
They were all high-poly to begin with.  Thought the Raynor, Hyperion, and Chimera existed as low-poly models before StratComm did the fleetpack.  Also note that the Steve-O upgraded the Karuna after BP:AOA was released.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
Stratcomm finished other HTL ships...he released them in his MAX dumps.
Once the collada->pof thing gets done, I'd assume it wouldn't be too hard to convert the Hedetet's accompanying Vasudan fleet as well.

All of Steve-O's ships are high poly to begin with. (Well, the Vexor-Solaris went through an upgrade and the Hyperion-Karuna went through two. The fighters have been through a few, though they look more or less the same, mostly cockpit improvement)
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================

Offline blowfish

• Join the cult of KILL MY ROUTER!!!!!!!!!!1
Once the collada->pof thing gets done, I'd assume it wouldn't be too hard to convert the Hedetet's accompanying Vasudan fleet as well.

Many don't have turrets, however.

Offline Droid803

• Trusted poster of legit stuff
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\ Do you want to be a Magical Girl?
He's got turret models too, if I recall correctly.
Vasudan beam turrets done in the style of the beams on the Terran fleet, but yellow, Vasudan multiparts, etc. were included. Its a simple matter of putting the things together and coming up with a reasonable armament.
(´・ω・`)
=============================================================