Author Topic: Trailer Music  (Read 11644 times)

Offline eliex

Since Goober wanted to use the music in his trailer, let him do it. I mean, I used Descent: FreeSpace trailer music in this, so why can't he use that?

:lol: Looking at the video itself, doesn't it make you amazed how far gaming has progressed?

Anyway . . . .

Personally, I really don't mind how many times that tune is used for fan-made mod trailers and whatever. Compared to some fan-made trailers, the use of this music was horrific, as well as being the main tune for every 5th video in Youtube.
But the use of it in this trailer was great, and "sync-ed" so I really can't see the basis in the complaints above.

Offline MikeRoz

Rave reviews of my previous posts:
"Wow.  Just wow.  Well, just about the whole post is devoid of reasonable technical merit and accuracy." -Enki
"Wow, he just wasted about an hour of his life." -MachManX
"There are 5 million things wrong with your post, of which many have already been pointed out..." -blackhole
"Grrr. Someone please monkey mike...He's causing more problems than he's solving" -terran_emperor
"You're not very bright, are you." - General Battuta

Offline terran_emperor

• 7 Impossible Requests Before Breakfast
  • Kane Live in Death
 :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
 :eek: :eek: :eek:
 :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
 :jaw: :jaw: :jaw:
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
 :wakka:
OMG That was awsome
e = m csarged - Relativity according to Sarge [Red vs Blue]

TRUE SHIVAN

HLP's only Goro Naya (Great Leader) fan

"I really wasn't expecting this much losership"

"Only one thing is impossible for a Vorlon to understand: How to change the IRQ setting in any DOS computer."

HLP Brit

Offline Nuclear1

Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline CaptJosh

This is gonna sound kinda nuts, but does anyone else think that the trailer might work well set to Hell March, composed by Frank Klepacki for C&C: Red Alert?
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.