Author Topic: update : Jan 28th EACW campaign voiceacting ! ( script here )  (Read 15896 times)

Offline Skullar

Re: update : Dec 03rd EACW campaign voiceacting ! ( script here )
Sometimes I confuse myself a little....

Beefcake, Could you do the SPAWN part ? Spawn has a similar sense of humor, and he doesnt get killed in mission 19 .... :)
So.. bigger role, but also with some neat appearances...

I DEFINITELY need you, man !

Offline HKurban

Hey.  Sorry to jump in here without introducing myself but I'd definitely be interested in one or more voice acting roles if you still need them.  My default voice is somewhat of an amalgam of Midwest and Mid Atlantic American.  I can attain a variety of different accents and age ranges including virtually all US dialects, most Anglo accents, most Slavic, Hispanic, Middle Eastern, and possibly even some Asiatic accents.  I can do anything from short snippets of combat dialog to long winded briefings and reports.  I can also give different "flavors" of characters including yellow bellied newbie pilots, tough as nails drill sergeants, trashy freighter pilots, seasoned fleet officers, etc.  I can also convey emotion in my acting.  Unless you want me to, I'll never deliver a completely monotonous line.  Email me allies_vs_axis(at)yahoo(dot)com if you would like me to voice act.  I am available until August 4th when I ship out for BCT

As a sample for now, here was a Machinima film I had a supporting voice in.  I did the voice of the General in the voice over scene.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA9tAtDVprQ

I will email the other samples requested when I get a chance. 

Regards,

PFC Alexander Urban
115th MP Battalion (HHC)
Maryland Army National Guard

Offline CaptJosh

Skullar, you might want to update that front page so that it lists ME as Geezer. :P
CaptJosh

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
those who understand binary and those who don't.

Offline Skullar

Re: update : Jan 28th EACW campaign voiceacting ! ( script here )
Done.

I am sending for all actors for a status report. The minor roles missing doesnt hurt, but the big ones do. With them present, I can completely fred the campaign :)

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Done.

I am sending for all actors for a status report. The minor roles missing doesnt hurt, but the big ones do. With them present, I can completely fred the campaign :)

I sent you my respective files, however I also remember having a cold while doing some of them, so if need be, I'll voice them again ASAP.

i may not be able to replicate the voice of sheridan, but given the chance, when my mic comes in, i could send you an audio sample of me doing his speech of secession. i can almost perfectly replicate the computer voice, and i may be able to do one of the Anla'Shok voices, as well as the vorlons. i am good at mimicking the kosh voice, but i will need to know if you want the pitch higher or lower than the original kosh.