Alright here's my strategy guide for Forced Entry on insane. I pretty much have that mission memorized because I failed to save the Temeraire so many times (before I realized you could load up trebuchets) or because my game kept freezing (before I removed the advps). That and I stubbornly refused to lower the difficulty to Hard. Ended up playing it 20 - 30 times, lol.
1) Close with the Maras. At distance 3500 order the wing to engage but be sure you order them at the same time to ignore BOTH Rakshasha cruisers.
2) Call in Delta Wing when about half the Maras are down. When all the Maras are down order all wings to attack the nearest cruiser. Be sure you get into formation and attack the cruiser with the rest of the group, this minimizes your chances of getting hit by an AAA beam that might take out your coms or sensors. If that happens restart. Turn your attention to the other cruiser and concentrate all fire, they go down pretty quickly under this barrage.
3) By the time the second cruiser goes down you should be between 1:50 and 2:10, somewhere in that window. Order all squadrons to defend the Duke, it may or may not have been hit by a cruiser's main gun (depending on how fast you worked) and could be at either 100% or 70% hull. It may take some hits from the attacking Shivans and go down to critical hull but your guys should be able to save it, I never lost the Duke.
4) The Duke is safe at this point. When the first cruiser jumps in I order ALL fighters to destroy it immediately, save for one fighter from either Alpha or Beta (someone relatively undamaged) to help me defend the Leb. With this pilot defend the Leb from bombers and for god sakes watch out for those torp shockwaves. After the cruiser goes down order everyone to defend the Leb, more attacks on the way.
5) And now the hard part. Bretonia and Solace jump in but the Sanctuary and a Lilith are right behind them. Here you use some discretion and keep an eye on your readouts. Alpha wing defends Britonia, Bravo the Solace. Sanctuary's wings ordered to engage the Lilith's main beam and you follow them. Do NOT attack the Lilith on your own because you will get plastered. It'll get a shot or two off at Sanctuary but maneuver into position and hit its main beam with a trebuchet from range and continue with guns until it goes down. Once the beam is destroyed ignore it because it's helpless.
6) Now the harder part. When the Temeraire jumps order everyone to defend it. Depending on the situation you MAY want to leave one fighter defending Britonia or Solace but they can usually handle themselves at this point. Try to keep the Temeraire from getting hit, it'll need all the hit points it can get soon. When the Ravana jumps in have a fighter or two cover you and go for its beams with trebuchets and start firing. Destroy them all.
7) The Basilisk wing is probably going to be really, really mad at you for defanging the Ravana and they're going to attack. Don't try to run, turn into them, and use your countermeasures. If you run out of countermeasures then turn into the missiles. Order your wingmen to cover you. The hard part here for me was living long enough for your wingmen to save your butt. Keep equalizing your shields and turning into the Basilisks so they don't get you in their sights. Try not to collide. With luck your wingmen will save the day.
8) Cheer and be merry. I survived this with 20% hull and with nav and weapon subsystems both destroyed haha. Incurred most of the damage from the Basilisks at the end.