Author Topic: SILENT THREAT: REBORN RELEASED [Updated V1.4]  (Read 256450 times)

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
Re: SILENT THREAT: REBORN RELEASED [Updated V1.4]
Yup.

EDIT: Done.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 01:49:53 pm by Goober5000 »

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
A little weirdness. Playing the latest release available through Knossos.

Playing Betrayed. Completed the mission but did a lousy job of protecting the escape pods. At the debrief screen, I entered the options menu, changed the difficulty from 'Medium' to 'Very Easy' (I wanted to see if it was even possible to save all the pods), then hit the 'Replay Mission' button. Played through the mission again and fared no better (because I suck), but couldn't finish the mission because the surviving pods went into the Soyokaze's docking bay and then just sat there without actually entering the ship. I quit to the flight deck and found myself in the Soyokaze's main hall; upon entering the briefing room, I found that the campaign had flagged Betrayed as completed and kicked me forward into Exodus.

(Also, hello!)

EDIT: Fun fact: I read through the thread and found a comment of mine from way back in 2008 (on page 4) asking whether or not it was possible to save all the pods. I guess not.  :P
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 11:23:29 pm by Antares »
We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.

Offline Goober5000

• HLP Loremaster
  • Administrator
    • Goober5000 Productions
Good to see you again. :)

I never managed to save all the pods myself.  But that's a very odd situation you discovered with the hangar and the campaign progression; can't imagine what happened there.