Author Topic: SILENT THREAT: REBORN RELEASED [Updated V1.4]  (Read 274872 times)

Offline Su-tehp

• Devil in the Deep Blue
Re: SILENT THREAT: REBORN RELEASED [Updated V1.4]
You can attach a screenshot to a forum reply.  Use the full reply page, not the quick reply box.

Thank you, Goober. I'll get you those screenshots tonight after I'm done with work.
Creator of the Devil and the Deep Blue campaign

"Let my people handle this, we're trained professionals. Well, we're semi-trained, quasi-professionals, at any rate." --Roy Greenhilt,
The Order of the Stick

"Let´s face it, we Freespace players may not be the most sophisticated of gaming freaks, but we do know enough to recognize a heap of steaming crap when it´s right in front of us."
--Su-tehp, while posting on the DatDB internal forum

"The meaning of life is that in the end you always get screwed."
--The Catch 42 Expression, The Lost Fleet: Beyond the Frontier: Steadfast

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
- Not sure if this is a quirk of how pilot files work or how campaign files work, but on my latest playthrough, I was awarded the Triple Ace upon completing Silence All Voices (with 400+ kills).  :P

- In Cloak and Dagger, all of the transports arrive at the same time, take roughly the same amount of time to pick up their cargo, and all have the same departure point. They fly in such tight formation that they're constantly rubbing and scraping against each other, and when they try to jump out, they'll "ricochet" off each other, which gives them some zany jump trajectories.
We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.

Offline Antares

• Author of The Shivan Manifesto
>Betrayed
>Rebel Ursas happen to spawn almost on top of the player and friendly ships when the mission starts
>Ursas are swiftly destroyed by nearly a dozen attacking fighters before they can damage the Krios
>Krios immediately self-destructs

We have returned to continue our purification of this galaxy. It is again your turn to be crushed beneath the great force that is the Antaran army. All your petty squabbling with the other beings in this galaxy is meaningless. The Antaran fleet will destroy you all, one by one. You may not surrender. You cannot win. Your only option is death.