Author Topic: 3.6.10 MediaVPs Released!  (Read 5751 times)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
3.6.10 MediaVPs Released!
At long last, the eagerly-anticipated official 3.6.10 version of the MediaVP content upgrades for the Source Code Project has finally been released!  Major kudos go out to the entire FreeSpace Upgrade team for spending countless hours of content editing and bug-fixing to ensure as high-quality of an experience as possible for us humble end-users.  This new version includes heavily-modified and entirely new effects, a whole mess of normal maps, and even several never-before-released high-poly ship model upgrades.  For download links and all the details, including full installation instructions and a complete list of the files' contents, head over to this thread.  Get 'em while they're hot! :)

Re: 3.6.10 MediaVPs Released!
At long last, the eagerly-anticipated official 3.6.10 version of the MediaVP content upgrades for the Source Code Project has finally been released!  Major kudos go out to the entire FreeSpace Upgrade team for spending countless hours of content editing and bug-fixing to ensure as high-quality of an experience as possible for us humble end-users.  This new version includes heavily-modified and entirely new effects, a whole mess of normal maps, and even several never-before-released high-poly ship model upgrades.  For download links and all the details, including full installation instructions and a complete list of the files' contents, head over to this thread.  Get 'em while they're hot! :)

Are the Asteroids fixed?

Offline Vasudan Admiral

• Twisted Infinities
Should be.
Get the 2014 Media VPs and report any bugs you find in them to the FSU Mantis so that we may squish them. || Blender to POF model conversion guide
Twisted Infinities

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft
Yay. Let's hope it's lag free and saves multiplayer stats.
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
HELL YEAH!

HIGHLY ****ING SEXUAL!

(proceeds to airspank moniter)

Looks great!!! Works fine for me (I am actually new to Freespace - I have had the game sitting in a box for years... lol). Thanks for all the hard work.
-- I'll be back before you can say antidisestablishmentarianism...

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Looks great!!! Works fine for me (I am actually new to Freespace - I have had the game sitting in a box for years... lol). Thanks for all the hard work.

yeah i was in your position at the beginning of the year, and now I can't look at the original Freespace textures

Offline GTSVA

• Born to Fly
    • Minecraft

yeah i was in your position at the beginning of the year, and now I can't look at the original Freespace textures

Ditto.
What's up?

Freespace: Amit
Forums: GTSVA        
High Scores: Natroz