Author Topic: "MV_Assets.vp" doesn't download  (Read 3135 times)

Offline Babak

"MV_Assets.vp" doesn't download
Hey guys, I'm trying to download the media VPs using the "FreeSpaceOpenInstaller" and everything downloads except "MV_Assets.vp" always fails, it usually goes to ~69% or 69% but then it says download mirror has failed or some variation of that error... is there a reason for this? Maybe there is a place I can manually download it?
THANKS GUYS!

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Re: "MV_Assets.vp" doesn't download
Hey guys, I'm trying to download the media VPs using the "FreeSpaceOpenInstaller" and everything downloads except "MV_Assets.vp" always fails, it usually goes to ~69% or 69% but then it says download mirror has failed or some variation of that error... is there a reason for this? Maybe there is a place I can manually download it?
THANKS GUYS!

Why yes there is: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php/topic,58230.msg779019.html

Scroll down a bit on the first post and you'll see the download link to mv_assets

Offline Babak

Man I still can't believe the awesome dedication of the community to freespace. Seriously, it's amazing. The SCP is to gaming what Wikipedia was to the internet. Someone should write an article on the awesomeness of this...

(btw thanks for the link brother!)

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Man I still can't believe the awesome dedication of the community to freespace. Seriously, it's amazing. The SCP is to gaming what Wikipedia was to the internet. Someone should write an article on the awesomeness of this...

(btw thanks for the link brother!)

:lol: No probs mate. Yeah there are some pretty dedicated people here, you have Goober and the rest to thank for that, I can't even begin to comprehend how they do what they do. So I do what I do best, and play the game  :) Ohh and FRED (Freespace Editor if you haven't got around to using it) :pimp: