Author Topic: Ep. 420 "Islanded in a Stream of Stars" Discussion (SPOILERS)  (Read 9655 times)

Offline redsniper

• Aim for the Top!
Re: Ep. 420 "Islanded in a Stream of Stars" Discussion (SPOILERS)
1. Get everyone off Galactica except Anders.
2. Jump Galactica inside the Big Bad.
3. Fire all nukes.
4. ??????
5. Profit
"Think about nice things not unhappy things.
The future makes happy, if you make it yourself.
No war; think about happy things."   -WouterSmitssm

Hard Light Productions:
"...this conversation is pointlessly confrontational."

Offline Fish

• Nugget
None of these plans address how to recover Hera...
<><

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Always said I suspected the Galactica would end its says flying up Cavills' nose, still have that suspicion. Also, I suspect Roslyn, and possibly Adama won't make it, since Roslyn isn't supposed to make it according to the scrolls.

Always said I suspected the Galactica would end its says flying up Cavills' nose, still have that suspicion. Also, I suspect Roslyn, and possibly Adama won't make it, since Roslyn isn't supposed to make it according to the scrolls.

The scrolls speak of a dying leader.
The scrolls speak of a leader which will never make it to the promised land.

What if a translation error or something cropped up somewhere and the dying leader and the leader which will not make it to the promised land are something completely different?

Another thing to consider is that thanks to Hera, the endless cycle (All of this has happened before, and it will happen again) has been broken...

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
I think we can expect Galactica to light up its nukes, that's for sure. One thing that annoyed me about the previous episodes was the rebel Cylons seemed so eager to just run away and make a go of it themselves (they nearly got wiped out doing it that way). Glad to see they have finally made up their minds.
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key