Author Topic: Soc/gti  (Read 3497 times)

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
Originally posted by GalacticEmperor
Well, if you had to write two pages of text that was just going to be resized to 4-point and be seen for three seconds, what would you put in there?

I wouldn`t write anything. Cut and paste from something else! You'd probably find my shopping list or something :)
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline LtNarol

• Biased Banshee
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp/hosted/the158th
You'd find my english essay on the Victorian era, or the background paper for my science fair project, or even my 1SG report for ROTC :lol::lol::lol:

Offline Setekh

• Jar of Clay
    • Hard Light Productions
I agree with Eish's interpretation. Works for me. :)
- Eddie Kent Woo, Setekh, Steak (of Steaks), AWACS. Seriously, just pick one.
HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS, now V3.0. Bringing Modders Together since January 2001.
THE HARD LIGHT ARRAY. Always makes you say wow.

As far as I know (looking around first), The GTVI/SOC is a great group of men.. er males and females doing a great service for Terrans and Vasudans alike!

Ok no one else is around.. Those guys creep me out. Phone calls in the middle of the night. Black trenchcoats on space ships. Grabbing people during their shift and taking them heavens know where all in the name of "Galactic Security". Something stinks and it's not in the ventilation system - "General Lenard" (Southern Cross)...

I wouldn't be so sure that teh GTVI has been defanged by any stretch. After all clandestined ops are their province and how hard can it be to say, change some orders... Doctor arms appropriations... Ect.. Look at Iran/Contra??? See what I mean...
Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide target selection !

ICQ#: 5256653
[email protected]

Projects: Gundam TC, Trek BTFF, REF, and Beyond Redemption
http://photo.starblvd.net/Star_Dragon