Author Topic: Hey :D  (Read 3369 times)

Offline DeathRo

i've been Playing FS2 since 1998, and to be honest u guys have one of the (if not the) best Freespace addons going, the models are fantastic and the ship design are amasing :)

that fact that makes this mod Brill is that its not a total conversion mod. i have been watching this mod and the Babylon project and i was wondering if i would have to have 2 seprate installs of FS2?

Well i'm looking forward to the mod, keep up the good work and....

HURRY UP!!!

;7
« Last Edit: March 20, 2002, 05:34:29 pm by 617 »
rah rah rah and all that just gimmie a kazer ffs

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
I'm not from machina terra staff but welcome to HLP!!! ;)

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
;7;7;7 WELCOME TO HLP!!!  ;7;7;7

warning, shameless p1mp: if you're looking for great models (and a good plot etc), you could also check the Over the Top forum :)
SCREW CANON!

Offline DeathRo

/me quickly Starts working on fred2 :)

Nice stuff on OTT

i really like the GTF Ezechiel

:D

Offline Ulundel

• Big press poppa
Originally posted by DeathRo
/me quickly Starts working on fred2  

I'll soon release an FS2 FREDding guide. Interested?

Offline DeathRo

yes plz cause the Fred manual is great and its not for basic users, it took me 2 months to get beam weapons working, dam events :/

sat in mission and the Cap ship looked at each other and Smiled a little and then..... smiles some more, then one went "ur fighter is scratching my armor....."

Offline Nico

• Venom
    Parlez-vous Model Magician?
lol, the infamous "beam-free-all" :lol:
SCREW CANON!

Offline neo_hermes

• MmmmmmNode!
  • What the hell are you lookin at?
it took me for ever to get the beams to work on my ships. now just have GTVA ships battle it out with Volition bravos (VB are armed with BFreds) now that is some action and a slaughter. ;)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2002, 08:00:52 pm by 545 »
Hell has no fury like an0n...
killing threads is...well, what i do best.

Offline aldo_14

• Gunnery Control
Originally posted by venom2506
;7;7;7 WELCOME TO HLP!!!  ;7;7;7

warning, shameless p1mp: if you're looking for great models (and a good plot etc), you could also check the Over the Top forum :)

That's an utterly disgraceful attempt to hijack a topic Venom...you should be ashamed.  I'd never advertise like that.

Click the link goddammit!

;7

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Well, if you want to be able to play both Machina Terra and the Babylon Project at the same time (when MT is out), you'll need two different installs, or a mod manager (I don't think there's any good one, but I never really looked into it).

The difference between MT and the Babylon Project is that MT is indeed not a total conversion - it's an expansion, that instead of creating a whole new "game", will build upon what we have on Freespace 2 - the story, the models, etc.

Nice to see new people around! :)
Probably away. Contact through email.

Offline Shrike

• Postadmin
    • http://www.3dap.com/hlp
And things are progressing on MT, just.....slowly.  Work tends to do that. ;)
WE ARE HARD LIGHT PRODUCTIONS. YOU WILL LOWER YOUR FIREWALLS AND SURRENDER YOUR KEYBOARDS. WE WILL ADD YOUR INTELLECTUAL AND VERNACULAR DISTINCTIVENESS TO OUR OWN. YOUR FORUMS WILL ADAPT TO SERVICE US. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Offline DeathRo

well like i sed it great work u guys are doing, if u Don't mind i'll put a link up on my CS clan site (and my own webbie)

me and a few friends (2 of them have more experince with Fred2 than me) were planing to make a few mission/campines duing the summer after college has done beating us to death.

after that i plan to lean about Texturing in genral (not just FS2) as i making an elvis model for Halflife :D

but getting into moding it something i have wanted to do for a long time, college and work just stoped me. if i can find it, i'll post up a caption of Hl Fiction i wrote, Or maybe the SoF one, which ever i find first, both were quite entertaining :)

Offline Styxx

• Hard Light Productions
Cool...

And you can link our site - we actually encourage it you know? ;)
Probably away. Contact through email.