Author Topic: Silly April fools joke  (Read 11531 times)

Offline tinfoil

• i'm 13 remember
Re: Silly April fools joke
@Goob, I did in fact catch all three.

The third was the funniest. Confessions of pregnancy :lol: 
Alcibades' Gamble - We Love Our Ice Cream

Everything you need to know, and more can be found at The Freespace Wiki

Offline Talon 1024

• How do you turn this on?
    • Mods, Games, and Stuff
I'm so glad I stayed offline for April Fools' Day.  I thought everyone's posts would be showing up in Rainbow text, as well as being translated into LOLCat Language or something.
To understand religion, you need to understand morality first. | WCSaga website | WCSaga Forum | 158th website | 158th forum | Project Leader: WC: Hostile Frontier | WCHF Thread at CIC | Wing Blender | Twist of Fate | Multipart turrets on angled surfaces, tutorial included. | My Google Drive stuff | To convert speeds from WC to WCS, multiply both the cruise speed and the Afterburner speed by 0.15625 (5/32)

FS2 Mods I'm waiting on: Inferno 10th Anniversary
Current Project: Contestant Android app, Learn4Life iOS app, Blender Commander (importer).
The FreeSpace Font Foundry is back in action!

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
Well... consider that put in the suggestion box ;)

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Steam
    • Something
Me likey.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I'd like to see that next year...rainbow text all around. :D
My blog

Quote: Tuesday, 3 October 2023 0133 UTC +8, #general
MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
 :lol: It should also begin from March 31st your time.....so I don't get all WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! when everything changes to realise you guys are just starting your April Fools shenanigans.....and by the way, I PASSED Geography!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2009, 05:47:41 am by Dilmah G »

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
Did you do your research? my timezone is GMT + 8, so I'm well into April 1 before anything changes here.
My blog

MP-Ryan
Oh you still believe in fairy tales like Santa, the Easter Bunny, and free market competition principles?

Offline Dilmah G

• Failed juggling
  • Do try it.
Did you do your research? my timezone is GMT + 8, so I'm well into April 1 before anything changes here.

That was my point. If they started their April Fools' sh*t a day earlier their time we would get April "Fooled" when its actually April Fools over here.....not a day after when we're recovering from toothpaste on our faces and what-not. I was slightly annoyed when I posted however, it doesn't make a lot of sense for everyone to be April Fools-ed for two days because there are people in GMT 8+ zones

Offline Snail

• SC 5
We could change it into a pink theme, rename everybody to Anonymous and turn it into /hlp/.

Offline Fury

• The Curmudgeon
Meh, next year it'll be /y/ embedded

Offline TopAce

• Stalwart contributor
  • FREDder, FSWiki editor, and tester
I April Fool's jokes are distracting for non-regular members. I rarely post at HLP nowadays, mainly in the Wiki and the FotGs forum, and I found little fun in reading "your mom" in almost every post.
My community contributions - Get my campaigns from here.

I already announced my retirement twice, yet here I am. If I bring up that topic again, don't believe a word.

Offline Androgeos Exeunt

• Captain Oblivious
  • Prevents attraction.
    • Wordpress.com Blog
I April Fool's jokes are distracting for non-regular members. I rarely post at HLP nowadays, mainly in the Wiki and the FotGs forum, and I found little fun in reading "your mom" in almost every post.

Well, you can always get past the word filter by using redundant formatting... ;)
My blog

MP-Ryan