Author Topic: Criticism of campaigns (split)  (Read 5412 times)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Re: Criticism of campaigns (split)
He was through a bad ordeal, and he has every right to be depressed.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline mxlm

And that would make me angrier. But I'll leave it alone now; I'm not mobius, after all. If he has a problem, he can tell you himself. Or not. Or whatever.
I will ask that you explain yourself. Please do so with the clear understanding that I may decide I am angry enough to destroy all of you and raze this sickening mausoleum of fraud down to the naked rock it stands on.

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
Why would it make you angry? I'm not being patronizing, quite the contrary. I know I'd want a bit of a 'lax after something trying.
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
He's said he doesn't mean to appear arrogant, and it's just a product of the language barrier.

But the kind of crap he just added to his Wiki profile seems to indicate he thinks he's better than everyone else.

He posted a thread about a general problem, refused to give any specific details, became angry and sanctimonious when asked what the problem was, and then added a few lines to his wiki profile about how other wiki members didn't respect fellow member edits. He, of course, does.

If he doesn't have the maturity to spit out the problem, then he's just creating drama on purpose. That leads to devoicing or temp-bans.

Whether or not he's had a tough time recently, he needs to shape up or ship out.

Offline wistler

I'd imagine if a member is very active on these forums then they might think there opinions carry more weight then someone like me who has a small post count. I've seen it happen on other forums if not specifically this one.

In respose to the problem Mobius thinks he's faces with the language barrier, I've written posts that may be misconstrued from the way they were meant, and find that if I put a statement like "I'm my opinion" it can help to humble the opinion I'm putting across.  :)

Offline castor

• http://www.ffighters.co.uk./home/
Well, fans are free to criticise.. and authors are free to not give a ****!
Sounds fair to me  :)