Author Topic: On stats...  (Read 2757 times)

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
  • Evolution and ascension.
I've been told that stats are being cleared for 3.6.10. Is there any merit to this? Will such mods as FSPort 3.2, Zathras and MVPs be validated?
Gettin' back to dodgin' lasers.

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Zathras will be when Zathras is done.  There will be at least one more RC for that.
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
mvps will get validated as well i would assume fsport would aswell but i am not certain
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
So are stats being cleared?

Offline taylor

• Super SCP/Linux Guru
    • http://www.icculus.org/~taylor

Offline colecampbell666

• I See Dead Pictures
Andi! Get in here!

Offline captain-custard

• previously known as andicirk
  • one sandwich short of a picnic
ok , i could say i misunderstood , or i could say , im sure someone said that and i just repeated it ....

i could also say i am glad that ppl have been testing the mvps in multi all this time and how productive i believe it has been

and the last thing i will do is hide
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
I guess at least some resetting should be done. I mean, Squire? Seriously? Is he going to stay on top of the list indefinitely?
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
My guess is there is a difference between resetting and clean up.  I believe one of the features of 2.5 is pilot file management which would no doubt provide a delete function. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline taylor

• Super SCP/Linux Guru
    • http://www.icculus.org/~taylor
Yeah, it will get cleaned up when I convert the old data to the new database layout.  Those with bad score values will either be reset or removed completely.  There will also be a rather large deletion of old accounts (that were never activated properly, don't have any pilots created on the account, etc.).