Author Topic: Missile pwnage... will we be able to throw nukes on planets?  (Read 5989 times)

Offline FraktuRe

• Not stupid enough
  • Cheesy oneliner, *****es!
    • Fraktured Reality
Re: Missile pwnage... will we be able to throw nukes on planets?
^You mean Demetrius, but yes.
Or something.
There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality
The artist formerly known as Cl1nt.

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
yeah, right. It's Demetruis. Fixored.

Slowly i need to worry, i mixing up things lately. I mixed up the BT PPC with a B5 PPC, and now the Victors BT Mech with the BSG ship. :sigh:

Offline newman

We've seen what happens when you jump a ship very close to another ship at the end of season 4. I'd wager anything in a certain radius of the FTL will get pulled in. Problem is that radius tends to be very close to the ship doing the jump, so you're more likely to be ripped apart then pulled in. It might be possible for a raptor to be pulled into a jump if it's very close to a much larger ship. But say the Colonial One pulling a Cloud 9 into a jump.. no way. The only thing it would do if it jumped while extremely close to the 9 is cause extreme damage to the ship.
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline IronForge

• You Most Make Estimate!
  • Banned for failing to make a campaign in one month
Allright, so why not dock with the FTL capable ship right next to them? From  the show I can see they had at least 3 minutes...