Author Topic: BSG Mods  (Read 21240 times)

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
I actually got the demo for this the other day. (The demo has greatly reduced graphics from the full version as far as I can tell.)

It's a nice mix of realistic/arcade physics. Actually, you can choose between the physics engine: arcade, semi-realistic, and "realistic." I'd rate the realism as that of a mid... maybe late 90's flight sim if it wasn't too high end. Fun though.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline FTI2k10

Yeah I'm already excited. :D

The screenshots on the homepage look quite nice (no match to Diaspora though  ;7) and I hope the BSG models are at least decent. I don't like the Galactica in the videos I've posted but the other ships don't look too bad if you ask me.

I'm not too worried about the physics. After playing Orbiter I don't think you can call any of those games a real sim. But I don't really care about realism (in space games) as long as the game is fun. :nod:
"Cylons are, in the final analysis, little more than toasters... with great-looking legs" --Gaius Baltar