Author Topic: WITTY THREAD TITLE ABOUT CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC/SUMMARY OF NEWS ARTICLE  (Read 174404 times)

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Re: WITTY THREAD TITLE ABOUT CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC/SUMMARY OF NEWS ARTICLE
RANT OF OWN PREVIOUS POST BECOMING MOOT FROM DELETION OF TESLA'S ALL-LOWERCASE POST.

Offline watsisname

WORDS OF AGREEMENT AND COMMISERATING
In my world of sleepers, everything will be erased.
I'll be your religion, your only endless ideal.
Slowly we crawl in the dark.
Swallowed by the seductive night.

Offline Topgun

POSTER TRIES TO REMAIN NEUTRAL IN POLITICAL ARGUMENT BUT IS OBVIOUSLY RELIGIOUS AND LIBERTARIAN.

Offline Kosh

• A year behind what's funny
OBLIGATORY :wtf:
"The reason for this is that the original Fortran got so convoluted and extensive (10's of millions of lines of code) that no-one can actually figure out how it works, there's a massive project going on to decode the original Fortran and write a more modern system, but until then, the UK communication network is actually relying heavily on 35 year old Fortran that nobody understands." - Flipside

Brain I/O error
Replace and press any key

Offline Topgun

POSTER TRIES TO REMAIN NEUTRAL IN POLITICAL ARGUMENT BUT IS OBVIOUSLY RELIGIOUS AND LIBERTARIAN.
IS OBVIOUSLY SEVERAL PAGES LATE.

Offline Nuclear1

NOTE ON TOPGUN QUOTING HIMSELF
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.
Nuclear1 - I want a duet.
AndrewofDoom - Make it a trio!

Offline karajorma

• King Louie - Jungle VIP
  • Administrator
    • Karajorma's Freespace FAQ
WARNS EVERYONE TO CALM DOWN OR FACE PERMA-BANS.

POST COUNT E-PENIS WAVING.
Karajorma's Freespace FAQ. It's almost like asking me yourself.

[ Diaspora ] - [ Seeds Of Rebellion ] - [ Mind Games ]

Offline NGTM-1R

• I reject your reality and substitute my own
  • Syndral Active. 0410.
MOCKERY OF E-PEEN CONCEPT IN GENERAL AND ITS USE IN THE POSTCOUNTUNMATTERING GD IN PARTICULAR.
"Load sabot. Target Zaku, direct front!"

A Feddie Story

Offline Scotty

• 1.21 gigawatts!
  • Guns, guns, guns.
EXPRESION OF AMAZEMENT AT GROWTH OF THREAD IN FOUR HOURS.  DOUBT SMILEY DENOTING DISAPPROVAL OF "FOUR HOURS TO GET OFF" COMMENT.

INVOLUNTARY THREAD RE-DERAILMENT, BACK TO SUBJECT AT HAND.  HALF-HEARTED ATTEMPT TO DEFEND CONSERVATIVES, RELIGIOUS FOLK, AND WINGNUTS.  ATTEMPT FAILS MISERABLY.

NOTICE OF LACK OF HIGH MAX, EXPRESSION OF AMAZEMENT, DOOMING THREAD TO APPEARANCE OF MAX.

BEFORE THE POST EDIT CONDESCENDINGLY MOCKING E-PENIS WAVING.  SMARTASS REMARK ABOUT OVERCOMPENSATION.

Offline Polpolion

• The sizzle, it thinks!
    • Minecraft
EXPRESION OF AMAZEMENT AT GROWTH OF THREAD IN FOUR HOURS.  DOUBT SMILEY DENOTING DISAPPROVAL OF "FOUR HOURS TO GET OFF" COMMENT.

INVOLUNTARY THREAD RE-DERAILMENT, BACK TO SUBJECT AT HAND.  HALF-HEARTED ATTEMPT TO DEFEND CONSERVATIVES, RELIGIOUS FOLK, AND WINGNUTS.  ATTEMPT FAILS MISERABLY.

NOTICE OF LACK OF HIGH MAX, EXPRESSION OF AMAZEMENT, DOOMING THREAD TO APPEARANCE OF MAX.

BEFORE THE POST EDIT CONDESCENDINGLY MOCKING E-PENIS WAVING.  SMARTASS REMARK ABOUT OVERCOMPENSATION.

REMARK ABOUT E-PENIS GROWTH IN THIS THREAD OVER FOUR HOURS AND A RECOMMENDATION THAT YOU SEE A DOCTOR IMMEDIATELY.

Offline mxlm

NOTATION THAT CERTAIN MEMBERS HERE CREATE A VACUUM

RIPOSTE
I will ask that you explain yourself. Please do so with the clear understanding that I may decide I am angry enough to destroy all of you and raze this sickening mausoleum of fraud down to the naked rock it stands on.

Offline Nuclear1

RIPOSTE

COUNTER-RIPOSTE
Spoon - I stand in awe by your flawless fredding. Truely, never before have I witnessed such magnificant display of beamz.
Axem -  I don't know what I'll do with my life now. Maybe I'll become a Nun, or take up Macrame. But where ever I go... I will remember you!
Axem - Sorry to post again when I said I was leaving for good, but something was nagging me. I don't want to say it in a way that shames the campaign but I think we can all agree it is actually.. incomplete. It is missing... Voice Acting.
Quanto - I for one would love to lend my beautiful singing voice into this wholesome project.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text

RIPOSTE

COUNTER-RIPOSTE

MORDHAU!
TRIES TO GET INTO THIS FOR FUN...THINKS UP SOMETHING BARELY RELEVANT, BUT DAMMIT, I WANT TO POST SOMETHING FOR SELF-LULZ

Offline Dark RevenantX

• anonymity —> animosity
ON-TOPIC RESPONSE TO THE ORIGINAL POST AND IGNORANCE OF ALL OTHER POSTS

Offline mxlm

LINK TO COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT DETHKLOK VIDEO ON YOUTUBE
I will ask that you explain yourself. Please do so with the clear understanding that I may decide I am angry enough to destroy all of you and raze this sickening mausoleum of fraud down to the naked rock it stands on.

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
COMMENT ABOUT MAKING YOUR OWN THREAD.

SELF-QUERY AS TO OPEN STATUS OF THREAD, REQUEST FOR RELEVANCE REGARDING ITS REMAINING IN SAID STATE.

Offline Mongoose

• Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
  • Global Moderator
  • This brain for rent.
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
    • Something
DECLARATION OF WORST/BEST THREAD EVAR.

Offline Nuclear1

WORDS OF PRAISE FOR FISHFOOD

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
LINK TO COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT DETHKLOK VIDEO ON YOUTUBE

POSTS A FLURRY OF METALOCALPSE QUOTES THAT ARE BLACKER THEN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”