Author Topic: Just finished it and...  (Read 13477 times)

Offline Det. Bullock

• Madman in a box.
Re: Just finished it and...
For the bombers : you tell the friendly wings to do it for you.
For the range : You try to be just at range of the closest structure. Few fighters will attack you and you ll dispatch them with your missiles if one goes on you.

I remember that when I was bombing the beam turret on the highest structure from above I had 2 or 3 Lokis after me.  :nervous:
"I pity the poor shades confined to the euclidean prison that is sanity." - Grant Morrison
"People assume  that time is a strict progression of cause to effect,  but *actually*  from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more  like a big ball  of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Offline Narwhal

• Campaign List Crusader
Well, you might have a few Lokis at the beginning, but once they start repoping, if you are far enough from the Hades (you are), they will have better targets (as in "closer targets") than you, so you will only have a random Loki from time to time.

As I said, I did it with the former IA.

"Neutrality means that you don't really care, cuz the struggle goes on even when you're not there: Blind and unaware."

"We still believe in all the things that we stood by before,
and after everything we've seen here maybe even more.
I know we're not the only ones, and we were not the first,
and unapologetically we'll stand behind each word."

Offline Agusfri

A few days ago I finished it and I must say it really is much better That original campaign. one thing I wanted to comment to avoid having to create multiple pilots in so I put MOD.INI secondarylist = fsport, mediavps, fsport-awakenings, fsport-cardinalspear, fsport-destinyofpeace, fsport_vi;, but when I play fsport-awakenings, fsport-cardinalspear , fsport-destinyofpeace, fsport_vi the selects from the launcher, because if I select them from the screen campaigns Silent Threat: Reborn (with the MOD.ini changed), it show up warning not found some classes of ships, and things happen funny as in the third mission of Awakenings, has to load a big spaceship and the tiny ship load underside.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
one thing I wanted to comment to avoid having to create multiple pilots in so I put MOD.INI secondarylist = fsport, mediavps, fsport-awakenings, fsport-cardinalspear, fsport-destinyofpeace, fsport_vi;,

This is a bad idea. A very, very bad idea. Don't do it.

In general you can keep the same pilot across multiple campaigns so long as those campaigns use the same mod; for instance, you can keep the same pilot for Blue Planet: Age of Aquarius and War in Heaven, or for FreeSpace Port: The Great War, Silent Threat Reborn, and Vasudan Imperium. Cardinal Spear has additional ships and weapons not found in stock FSPort so you'll want another pilot for that.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Agusfri

i know that. but when i play them i select them from the launcher. 

Offline Agusfri

I know this because when I wanted to go to these campaigns, meaning through silent threat, he appeared mistakes, but if I changed the MOD.ini back to its original state. In this computer for me and my brother play, and we have too many pilots, we Reach the max number, and That Was the reason for the change in the mod.ini. but I discovered that the pilot that i use on the silent threat I can use it in other campaigns (, fsport-awakenings, fsport-cardinalspear, fsport-destinyofpeace, fsport_vi) just that when I enter any of the mods i have to go to Campaign the room and select the campaign. Sorry for the long post and my disastrous English
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 09:38:17 am by Galemp »

Offline Agusfri

I wrote the post with Google translate sorry if you don't understand the post. i re read and discover the Spell errors. sorry for that.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
OK, so you have restored the mod.ini and now you're using the same pilot for all the FSPort campaigns, right? Good.

What is your native language? We may be able to help you, we have an international community.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Agusfri

My native language is Spanish. Another question From where I can download the 3.1.1 Fsport mediavp Because the link on these topics say they are for the Fsport 3.1.1 (fsport-mediavps) (3,6,10 mediavps) But when you download them and read the readme  you realize that they are for Fsport version 3.2 (3,6,12 mediavps)? The reason for my question is I play Fsport THROUGH ST: R and ST: R shows 68 warnings with the Fsport 3.2 mediavps. and i want to play ST:R with FSport Mediavps.

Topics that say they are for Fsport 3.1.1 (3.6.10 Mediavps)
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=58357.msg1177881#msg1177881
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=65468.0

Thank for your Rapid answer

Offline MatthTheGeek

• Captain Obvious
  • Frenchie McFrenchface
You might be better waiting for STR to be re-released. Should happen someday.
People are stupid, therefore anything popular is at best suspicious.

Mod management tools     -     Wiki stuff!     -     Help us help you

666maslo666: Releasing a finished product is not a good thing! It is a modern fad.

SpardaSon21: it seems like you exist in a permanent state of half-joking misanthropy

Axem: when you put it like that, i sound like an insane person

bigchunk1: it's not retarded it's american!
bigchunk1: ...

batwota: steele's maneuvering for the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: you mispelled grâce
Awaesaar: grace
batwota: oh right :P
Darius: ah!
Darius: yes, i like that
MatthTheGeek: the way you just spelled it it means fat
Awaesaar: +accent I forgot how to keyboard
MatthTheGeek: or grease
Darius: the killing fat!
Axem: jabba does the coup de gras
MatthTheGeek: XD
Axem: bring me solo and a cookie

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
It's all hinging on Vasudan Admiral, actually.

Offline ShivanSpS

The voicing is exactly the same in that mission as in all the others. :p

The voice in the stage 2 of the briefing dont seem to be the same as the other stages of the briefing.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project

Why?
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Snail

• SC 5
You are asking too many questions. You will be terminated.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

Why?

Finish HTL Hades, I imagine?

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
So they're waiting for VA's version of the Hades? Now I get it.
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline Agusfri

I going to close this post because i found the Fsport 3.1 mediavps hem in this post http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=64634.0 Freespace open ofline installer

Offline Agusfri

Me again sorry i post in the rong page this post was for this one  Hosted Projects - Fully/Partially Released / FreeSpace Conversion / From where I can download the 3.1.1 Fsport mediavp?

http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=72335.msg1429018#msg1429018

Offline T-LoW

• Planet Earth is blue and theres nothing left to do
    • German Freespace-Galaxy
And when it's released - and nobody makes a cutscene of the HTL Hades crashing on that damn planet (with a friggin' kilometre-long hellfire-trail) - then I'm gonna do it. That vision is burnt into my mind... with epic music!
The german Freespace-Galaxy

"There was a time before we were born. If someone asks this is where I'll be."