Author Topic: Sins of a Solar Empire - Babylon 5 - Sins of the Younger Races - PA - 0.40 MOD  (Read 35957 times)

Re: Sins of a Solar Empire - Babylon 5 - Sins of the Younger Races - Pre-Alpha MOD

Minbari Sharlin WIP update from Fileosoft

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
Re: Sins of a Solar Empire - Babylon 5 - Sins of the Younger Races - Pre-Alpha MOD
Hey this comes along nicely as it seams. Looks like I have to reinstall Sins pretty soon. Keep up the good work.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Hey this comes along nicely as it seams. Looks like I have to reinstall Sins pretty soon. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for your comments! Yes it's looking great! Had been waiting 2years to get an Omega in Sins, so decided to help after Tobiwahn saved the dying embers of the last attempt at a B5 mod for Sins five months ago ...

COMING SOON!

Icons WIP update

WIP Ship icons update

(Manshooter's Volumetric Explosions Mod used with the B5 Mod)
EA Omega in the next mod update - Pre-Alpha 0.35
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 02:14:50 am by SteinerX »

Offline Slasher

Hey, that's pretty dang cool!  Keep up the good work.  :yes:

Offline gevatter Lars

• Another wingnut
    • http://gevatter_lars.tripod.com/
That looks nice.
"Yes! That is my plan, and I see nothing wrong with it. I figure that if I stick to a stupid strategy long enough it might start to work."
 - comment to "Robotech: The Masters"

Hey, that's pretty dang cool!  Keep up the good work.  :yes:
That looks nice.
Thanks for the comments!
Icon/logo update:

HUD ship pics WIP

9 logos replaces by B5 ones ...

5 done, many more to go!

Offline MR_T3D

• Personal Text
very nice  :D

very nice
Thanks!

HUD ship pics

If anyone wants to contribute to this mod, please contact me. Any models, sounds, music, textures, abilities and so on are welcomed. I will however keep control of the stats.

Blog with screenshots maintained by SteinerX can be found here
http://babylon5ins.blogspot.com/

Additional Forums are found here (DANMAN Forums - Thanks for the support)
http://sri-corp.com/Forum/index.php?board=46.0

Bug Reports for 0.35 (not out yet, so don't report there for now) please post here:
http://sri-corp.com/Forum/index.php?topic=2715.0

Yours

TobiWahn_Kenobi

Offline Cobra

• Snake on a Cain
    • Minecraft
    • Twitter
Holy **** son, those are some pretty models. Hand 'em over to TBP why don't ya? The models could use an upgrade. :D
To consider the Earth as the only populated world in infinite space is as absurd as to assert that in an entire field of millet, only one grain will grow. - Metrodorus of Chios
I wept. Mysterious forces beyond my ken had reached into my beautiful mission and energized its pilots with inhuman bomb-firing abilities. I could only imagine the GTVA warriors giving a mighty KIAAIIIIIII shout as they worked their triggers, their biceps bulging with sinew after years of Ivan Drago-esque steroid therapy and weight training. - General Battuta

Holy **** son, those are some pretty models. Hand 'em over to TBP why don't ya? The models could use an upgrade. :D

Thanks for your comments!

HUD icon update:

Will change Thunderbolt background to be darker ...

revised icons

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Very awesome indeed, sir.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Very awesome indeed, sir.
Thank you Sir for your words!

HUD icon update:

Loading Screen 10

NEWS:
Pre-Alpha 0.35 is almost cooked ...

It will be the first time the Omega has graced Sins of a Solar Empire ... for public consumption!

HUD icons update ... Omega revised.

PreAlpha 0.35

http://www.filefront.com/user/TobiWahn_Kenobi

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ed32d2de6181761e312dbd5f2bdc50629518bf3cf5c8c3dc4df0d6082f1c2cd0

Contents:

Races:
    Minbari
    EA
    Shadows (teaser)

Models:

General:
        Jumpgate
    Minbari:
        Tinashi
        Nial (Tishat)
        Flyer
        Sharlin (Sharkaan, Sharoos)

Earth Alliance:
        Avenger Carrier
        Artemis Frigate
        Hermes Transport
        Omega Destroyer
        Sagittarius Cruiser
        Starfury Aurora
        Victory Destroyer

Shadows:
        Ancient Battlecrab

Textures:
    Preliminary textures for all the Minbari models
    Textures for all included EA models

Abilities:
    Landing Teams
    Tug Ability (Towboat)
    Tractor beam (Sharlin)
    Telepathic Immobilizer
    Jumppoint ability(needs some corrections to be done)
    Jumpgate
    And many more...

Starbases:
    Military outposts for EA and Minbari
    Jumpgates for EA and Minbari

Research:
    Minbari Warrior Caste research tree

GUI:
    Fonts
    Intro Music
    Loadscreens
    Intro Videos
    Icons

Music:
    Battle music
    Quiet music

Limitations:
    Shadow are just there for the heck of it, you cannot assign them to AI players yet, if you play as Shadows,
    you cannot colonise planets and have no way of making any money. They will have completely different
    game mechanics.