Author Topic: WILL R1 COME OUT IN 2010?  (Read 6208 times)

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
Re: WILL R1 COME OUT IN 2010?
There's a difference between supposed to and will be.

Supposed to usually doesn't happen in my experience. :P

Offline torc

• Diaspora SFX engineer
for me is enough to know that this project don't die as BTRL...and i'm shure you'll won't  :mad:   ;)
indossare una divisa può avere un prezzo alto...ma a volte...è troppo alto!!! Bill Adama

Offline Flipside

• əp!sd!l£
It won't :)

I think I've said before, the problem here isn't lack of stuff to put in the game, it's putting all the stuff in the game ;)

Offline Swift

• Swiftly Irritating
Dev guys, don't worry about the 'Are we there yet's' at all.

I'm a huge fan of Battlestar Galactica and I'd not have anything against immediatelly dying, but only after I've played this game. :P I might even be the most eager guy regarding the release of this game.
And it's not just me, we are all immensely eager to get a go at playing this sweetness, but there's no rush.
I'd much rather have a high quality BSG game later than a half-assed one earlier, and I'm glad you seem to be feeling the same way.

You're all very capable and things are looking very promising judging by the pictures, and you shouldn't feel pressured, especially because you're doing this out of unselfish reasons.
So keep at it, good luck doing your work, take it one step at a time, and we'll be with you every step of the way.

And if you ask me, you top those expressly commercial teams off with ease, not only because you're not doing this for money or exploitation of the "buyers", but also because your work is a piece of quality.

Kara, hang in there, old son.  :nod:
"Aim high. You may miss, but at least you won't shoot your foot off."

Offline Commander Zane

• Spoot Knight of Anvils
And if you ask me, you top those expressly commercial teams off with ease...
Because the Commercial teams make **** games out of everything nowadays.
The Battlestar Galactica game for PC? Wing Commander Arena knock-off, which was also utter **** as it completely ignored the soul of Wing Commander as a Combat Space Simulator.

Offline Swift

• Swiftly Irritating
And if you ask me, you top those expressly commercial teams off with ease...
Because the Commercial teams make **** games out of everything nowadays.
The Battlestar Galactica game for PC? Wing Commander Arena knock-off, which was also utter **** as it completely ignored the soul of Wing Commander as a Combat Space Simulator.

Quoted for signage. Especially for the Battlestar Galactica PC game.  :lol: I almost had a heart attack when I saw that, and I'm only 18 years old.
"Aim high. You may miss, but at least you won't shoot your foot off."