Author Topic: Caprica 1x09 "End of Line" [Spoilers]  (Read 19084 times)

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
Re: Caprica 1x09 "End of Line" [Spoilers]
True.
"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
------------------------------------------
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Offline LordMelvin

• emacs ftw
  • VI OR DEATH! DOWN WITH EMACS!
Especially since the actress in question is still doing show publicity stuff now, and they just wrapped photography on the 1.5 finale...
Error: ls.rnd.sig.txt not found

I think she seems to keep on moving between the lab in the hosue, and the lab at Graystone industries.

Wolfy,you really need to spell check before you post. Not trying to be a spell check Nazis but I get harassed for things as stupid as not spacing at the end of sentences. I think its only fair that I get to correct others as well.

Offline newman

Wolfy,you really need to spell check before you post. Not trying to be a spell check Nazis but I get harassed for things as stupid as not spacing at the end of sentences. I think its only fair that I get to correct others as well.

You mean "spell check Nazi", not "nazis". Singular as opposed to plural. And making posts easy to read by spacing after sentences isn't stupid, it's standard practice :)
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Wolfy

I think she seems to keep on moving between the lab in the hosue, and the lab at Graystone industries.

The stupid thing here is, I can't see whats wrong with the spelling :P.

Also, you dont need to put a space at the end of every sentance, just at the end of every paragraph (spelling? :P). So, a small cluster or 2 or 3 sentances on a similar topic dont need their own lines.
Wolfy - Ship Modeler for SBP07

Heres a good new rule for this forum. No one should correct anyone on how they spell or type. Just an idea. A good one I think.

A quick question. How do you do the spoiler thing again? I have one but want to block it out.

[ spoiler] [ /spoiler]
Just remove the spaces.
17:37:02   Quanto: I want to have sexual intercourse with every space elf in existence
17:37:11   SpardaSon21: even the males?
17:37:22   Quanto: its not gay if its an elf

[21:51] <@Droid803> I now realize
[21:51] <@Droid803> this will be SLIIIIIGHTLY awkward
[21:51] <@Droid803> as this rich psychic girl will now be tsundere for a loli.
[21:51] <@Droid803> OH WELLL.

See what you're missing in #WoD and #Fsquest?

[07:57:32] <Caiaphas> inspired by HerraTohtori i built a supermaneuverable plane in ksp
[07:57:43] <Caiaphas> i just killed my pilots with a high-g maneuver
[07:58:19] <Caiaphas> apparently people can't take 20 gees for 5 continuous seconds
[08:00:11] <Caiaphas> the plane however performed admirably, and only crashed because it no longer had any guidance systems

Thanks for the code Sparda. The spoiler is a great line from the preview of the next half of the season.

Spoiler:
"The day of reckoning is coming!No longer servants, but equals.The children of humanity shall rise and crush the ones who first gave them life!"
Heres the link if you've havnt seen it yet.http://video.syfy.com/shows/caprica sounds like a war is coming.

Offline Wolfy

Thanks for the code Sparda. The spoiler is a great line from the preview of the next half of the season.

Spoiler:
"The day of reckoning is coming!No longer servants, but equals.The children of humanity shall rise and crush the ones who first gave them life!"
Heres the link if you've havnt seen it yet.http://video.syfy.com/shows/caprica sounds like a war is coming.

oh.... my god....

I THINK that one deserves its own thread... i'll just sit here and drool at my screen untill thats on its own thread, then i'll analyse it in there. If you put it in its own thread, make sure you obvoiusly have the word "SPOILERS!" in the thread title though

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
Spoiler:

Isn't that a bit early for the Cylon War? They didn't even start to mass produce them.
This might be the start of the rebellion of the "one true god" followers.
Unless they jump several years in the timeline, but that would kill the "Caprica is more like 'Dallas' " statement.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 06:43:05 pm by Angelus »

Spoiler:
Well rather than downloading themselves into robot bodys the STO may simply use the Cylons as there own soldiers.But the Cylons turn against not only the rest of humanity but also the STO because they dont want to be used as tools.And from the preview it looks like they may start mass producing them.

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
Spoiler:
Well rather than downloading themselves into robot bodys the STO may simply use the Cylons as there own soldiers.But the Cylons turn against not only the rest of humanity but also the STO because they dont want to be used as tools.And from the preview it looks like they may start mass producing them.

Spoiler:

Maybe but, from where did the STO get the industrial capacitys to build Cylons? It's not like building toasters or refrigerators in a small hall, building a highly complex Mechanism like a Cylon requires more then that.

Hm, maybe Vergis? Are there any connections between Vergis and the STO?

I think that this trailer is pretty misleading, something they did with BSG too, i doubt they start the War in season one.
But they sure gonna prepare it.

Offline Wolfy

Spoiler:

Thats what I was thinking, maybe Virgis in charge of the company, creating Cylons yet has links to the STO.

However, I really dont know if Daniel will loose the company yet. But i found that Daniel ringing Joseph and asking for help interesting. I keep thinking there's going to be a legal battle, with Joseph defending Daniel

Also, in that trailer, we see the Tamara avatar in a fight, i couldn't QUITE tell who she was fighting, but it kind of looked like the Zoe avatar. Also, I thought i briefly saw Amanada. ah well, we'll see in a few more months... After an exciteing season of SGU by the looks of it :D

Offline Wolfy

"I need a cell-phone that works" - Yeah, me too ¬_¬.

Back when the series was rumored, I always thought the obvious role for Joe Adama, Civil Rights Lawyer, was representing the Cylons or some sort of Friends-of-the-Cylon advocacy organization in a lawsuit against Graystone or his customers for enslaving them.

Who knows, maybe there will be some courtroom drama sooner or later.

Offline Wolfy

I personally always though he'd be fighting against the Cylons being made, you know, being an Adama.

However, it would be just like RDM to turn the tables a bit and have him defending Cylons/their Creator

Offline newman

If Tamara turns out to be the first cylon, or some sort of a cylon template.. meh. The old man's sister? What, are there no other important families on 12 colonized worlds? I never like it when the entire universe has a few important characters with everyone else just being filler material. Probably too early to speculate tho.
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline jdjtcagle

• Already told you people too much!
If Tamara turns out to be the first cylon, or some sort of a cylon template.. meh. The old man's sister? What, are there no other important families on 12 colonized worlds? I never like it when the entire universe has a few important characters with everyone else just being filler material. Probably too early to speculate tho.

No kidding, they need to step away from that. Did anyone read the "canon" final five comic series? Did you know Baltar's relative was the one who wrote pythia's story, not to mention pythia was starbuck somehow. Tigh's father was the 13th Qorum member for the cylons.

I mean really? Get some new characters

"Brings a tear of nostalgia to my eye" -Flipside
I'm an Apostolic Christian (Acts: 2:38)
Official Interplay Freespace Stories
Predator
Hammer Of Light - Omen of Darkness
Freefall in Darkness
A Thousand Years

Offline Snagger

Spoiler:
That's just so typical; the link doesn't show the video outside of the US, just like trying to get the webisodes.  It's infuriating how the US political and industrial machines refuse to acknowledge the existence of the outside world except when they want something from them...

Offline Wolfy

Spoiler:
That's just so typical; the link doesn't show the video outside of the US, just like trying to get the webisodes.  It's infuriating how the US political and industrial machines refuse to acknowledge the existence of the outside world except when they want something from them...

It loads just fine for me in the UK. Try this link: http://video.syfy.com/shows/caprica#////shows/caprica/promos_trailers_6/caprica--season-15/v1213552