Author Topic: HTL model, need testers  (Read 16357 times)

Offline FUBAR-BDHR

• Self-Propelled Trouble Magnet
  • Master Drunk
    • 165th Beer Drinking Hell Raisers
Re: HTL model, need testers
Actually I've only checked it out in PCS2 so far but looks great.  I did test an earlier version in game and he's already taken care of the issues I saw there. 
No-one ever listens to Zathras. Quite mad, they say. It is good that Zathras does not mind. He's even grown to like it. Oh yes. -Zathras

Offline Skullar

Are there any news on this topic ?

Online Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Normal maps are WIP.... but my RL job and the hot weather are keeping me from continuing since a few weeks now.
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Skullar

Nevertheless , FAST reply :)

Offline Skullar

So, how's the going since hot weather is no longer an issue.... ?

Online Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
With the recently rainy weather and the somewhat more relaxed RL job situation, progress has been made. I've added "-destroyed" versions of the containers to LOD1 and made them separate subobjects also for LOD2. So I need to re-convert it once again and then finish the normal map, but one final big push should be enough.

But today Starcraft2 arrived via mail.... so I make no release date promises ;) (though it should happen within the next few weeks, and not months)
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Offline Skullar

I don't play games. I make them.

Offline Vidmaster

• Inventor of FS2 bullettime ;-)
poor fellow
Devoted member of the Official Karajorma Fan Club (Founded and Led by Mobius).

Does crazy Software Engineering for a living, until he finally musters the courage to start building games for real. Might never happen.

Online Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll
Ok, SC2 was fun, now back to work.

Normal maps are in progress (no lvlshot in this case, since it eats up all the fine details)

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Good Sir, ...

You Win.

:D
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke

Offline Slasher

We're on our way to having a better model than the show!  :cool:

Offline Skullar

If someone wins the lottery, we have to hire 150 modelers/texturers who do all the ships for us in 2 weeks... lol