Author Topic: iZ3D 3d effect  (Read 4033 times)

Offline Bobboau

• Just a MODern kinda guy
    Just MODerately cool
    And MODest too
all that is required is moveing the camera a litle to the left or right and alternateing which direction every other frame.
Bobboau, bringing you products that work... in theory
learn to use PCS
creator of the ProXimus Procedural Texture and Effect Generator
My latest build of PCS2, get it while it's hot!
PCS 2.0.3

DEUTERONOMY 22:11
Thou shalt not wear a garment of diverse sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together

Offline S-99

• MC Hammer
  • A one hit wonder, you still want to touch this.
Well if we could handle directly anaglyph directly from then engine, there would have no need of  the iz3d driver.
At least for anaglyph, i wonder if it could not be handled via shader?
Reminds me when ati had their custom shader business going on 5 years ago. It was fun when i had an ati card. I loaded up the fake hdr shader and took a bunch of screenshots here. Too bad ati removed this feature from their driver configuration, lots of people made really cool custom shaders.
Every pilot's goal is to rise up in the ranks and go beyond their purpose to a place of command on a very big ship. Like the colossus; to baseball bat everyone.

SMBFD

I won't use google for you.

An0n sucks my Jesus ring.

Offline CP5670

• Dr. Evil
  • Global Moderator
You may still be able to use that with the ATI OpenGL dll from the old driver. I first tried it out a long time after it had been had taken out of the drivers. I never used it much though, as it looked really bad on background graphics.