Author Topic: Caprica season 1.5  (Read 2650 times)

Offline Snagger

Has the second half of S1 been canned?  The pause since the end of the first half-season seems ridiculously long.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
No. I think it's coming...in January.

Ridiculously long, but definitely happening.

Offline StarSlayer

• Men Kaeshi Do
    • Steam
I'm still waiting for the second half of the Metalocalypse and Venture Brothers season to happen :(
“Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world”

Offline FraktuRe

• Not stupid enough
  • Cheesy oneliner, *****es!
    • Fraktured Reality
Yeah January is what I've heard. ****ing useless networks, yay!
Or something.
There’s nothing like the truth skewed into the mind of the insane.
- Fraktured Reality
The artist formerly known as Cl1nt.

If I have missed this in a previous thread pardon me.  I just found the site and am starting to go through the archives of threads now.

Is the team planning on doing any of the source ships from Caprica, like the Viper (Mk1?)?  That thing just looks mean!

Offline newman

The Caprica viper is not the mk1, some people are just calling it wrong. We've already seen the mark 1 in the mini-series and it's been established it looked pretty much like the original show one. The one in Caprica was some older atmospheric fighter that looked to be on a similar tech level to our current fighter jets. Since it was seen in the virtual world it's possible they were playing some "historical" sim or even using a made up fighter (colonial version of crimson skies?) Sure it was called a "viper" but that seems to have become a colonial term for any fighter.
At any rate, I doubt she'll appear in our game any time soon because we have other priorities. People are welcome to mod it in, though.
You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

Offline Exeter

I kind of got the impression that the fighter in Caprica was atmo-only, though they never said it.

We've already seen the mark 1 in the mini-series and it's been established it looked pretty much like the original show one.

Is that the one from the museum on Galactica?

Offline Angelus

• The Angriest Angel
I kind of got the impression that the fighter in Caprica was atmo-only, though they never said it.

We've already seen the mark 1 in the mini-series and it's been established it looked pretty much like the original show one.

Is that the one from the museum on Galactica?

yep, that's the one