Author Topic: Black Prophecy E3 2010  (Read 1164 times)

Offline Brockenstein

• from Danub
    • Portfolio
Black Prophecy E3 2010
I am super excited about Black Prophecy, it is a 3D real-time combat space massively multiplayer online game, currently in development by Reakktor Media GmbH, the creators of Neocron. This game seems to have everything I have wanted from a space sim and an mmo, its got the graphics, customizable star craft, lots of different mission types, co-op missions, pvp, and a really big plus about the game is its been announced it will be Free-to-Play!!! Even if this game wasn't free2play it would be totally worth it from what I can tell.

So here is the new video for the game, let me hear your guys thoughts about the game!

Youtube Video

Download Video

Official Website
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 06:47:56 am by Brockenstein »

Offline The E

• He's Ebeneezer Goode
  • Nothing personal, just tech support.
    • Steam
    • Twitter
Re: Black Prophecy E3 2010
Certainly looks nice .... but it's an MMO.
If I'm just aching this can't go on
I came from chasing dreams to feel alone
There must be changes, miss to feel strong
I really need lifе to touch me
--Evergrey, Where August Mourns

Offline Liberator

• Poe's Law In Action
MMOs are what's hot right now, and probably for a long time to come WoW has seen to that.
So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

There are only 10 types of people in the world , those that understand binary and those that don't.

Offline Rodo

• Custom tittle
  • stargazer
    • Minecraft
    • Steam
Uh! looks really nice..
el hombre vicio...

Offline Thaeris

• Can take his lumps
  • Away in Limbo
Hmmm... A trailer said it would be a free-to-play application, so this might actually be pretty decent.
"trolls are clearly social rejects and therefore should be isolated from society, or perhaps impaled."

-Nuke

"Look on the bright side, how many release dates have been given for Doomsday, and it still isn't out yet.

It's the Duke Nukem Forever of prophecies..."

"Jesus saves.

Everyone else takes normal damage.
"

-Flipside

"pirating software is a lesser evil than stealing but its still evil. but since i pride myself for being evil, almost anything is fair game."

"i never understood why women get the creeps so ****ing easily. i mean most serial killers act perfectly normal, until they kill you."

-Nuke