Author Topic: Fighter02  (Read 27233 times)

Offline Kolgena

The same problem seems to manifest itself in the sensor array at the same time. Look for the main wings in the top screenshot. They're mysteriously not there! Does this mean that the problem isn't/can't be fixed by only having 1 glass piece?

It's like a vampire ship, except not bloodsucking. And, it's invisible through glass, and not mirrors.

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
Hooray, it's been fixed! Everything draws in the right order now. Look for the Anubis in the next version of the FSPort Media VPs!
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline sigtau

• unfortunate technical art assclown
We need an Apollo first.  :nervous:
Who uses forum signatures anymore?

Offline Snail

• SC 5
Hooray, it's been fixed! Everything draws in the right order now. Look for the Anubis in the next version of the FSPort Media VPs!
huzzah

Offline Kolgena

We need an Apollo first.  :nervous:

Our current one isn't that bad tbh. Look 1 thread down.

Offline Col. Fishguts

• voodoo doll

How did you fix it in the end?
"I don't think that people accept the fact that life doesn't make sense. I think it makes people terribly uncomfortable. It seems like religion and myth were invented against that, trying to make sense out of it." - D. Lynch

Visit The Babylon Project, now also with HTL flavour  ¦ GTB Rhea

Offline Galemp

• Actual father of Samus
  • Ask me about GORT!
    • Steam
    • User page on the FreeSpace Wiki
I followed the instructions. :nervous:

I separated the glass and the cockpit out into their own subobjects, and named them and set up the hierarchy appropriately. Worked just fine.

Fixed the squadron insignia distortion too, while I was at it.
"Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he's supposed to be doing at that moment." -- Robert Benchley

Members I've personally met: RedStreblo, Goober5000, Sandwich, Splinter, Su-tehp, Hippo, CP5670, Terran Emperor, Karajorma, Dekker, McCall, Admiral Wolf, mxlm, RedSniper, Stealth, Black Wolf...

Offline Snail

• SC 5
I followed the instructions. :nervous:
Were the reactor core detonators a piece of junk?

Offline Kolgena

lol Snail. I thought the exact same thing when reading Galemp's post, then saw that you posted it already.

Offline Mobius

• Back where he started
  • Porto l'azzurro Dolce Stil Novo nella fantascienza
    • The Lightblue Ribbon | Cultural Project
Are you going to work a bit on the Jackal, too? :)
The Lightblue Ribbon

Inferno: Nostos - Alliance
Series Resurrecta: {{FS Wiki Portal}} -  Gehenna's Gate - The Spirit of Ptah - Serendipity (WIP) - <REDACTED> (WIP)
FreeSpace Campaign Restoration Project
A tribute to FreeSpace in my book: Riflessioni dall'Infinito
My interviews: [ 1 ] - [ 2 ] - [ 3 ]

Offline mjn.mixael

• Cutscene Master
  • Chopped liver
    • Steam
    • Twitter
I'm pretty sure that he is way ahead of you.
Cutscene Upgrade Project - Mainhall Remakes - Between the Ashes
Youtube Channel - P3D Model Box
Between the Ashes is looking for committed testers, PM me for details.
Freespace Upgrade Project See what's happening.