Author Topic: Having Trouble getting 3.6.12 to work  (Read 3545 times)

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq
Re: Having Trouble getting 3.6.12 to work
You don't have voice acting in BP2, because we're not done casting all the roles yet.

Ah, gotcha... Good to know, I might wait to play through this one til that's complete.

Probably not a good plan. Hundreds have played it and enjoyed it already, and you're going to be waiting a long time.

You don't have voice acting in BP2, because we're not done casting all the roles yet.

Ah, gotcha... Good to know, I might wait to play through this one til that's complete.

Probably not a good plan. Hundreds have played it and enjoyed it already, and you're going to be waiting a long time.

Well, I've gone tons of other things to do, and games to play til then... Not the least of which are plenty of FSO mods. I just finished playing the Freespace 2 campaign over again (after FSport & ST), and then did Blue Planet. Now I'm working on Derelict. I just feel like I'd be missing out on some things. It's hard to read all the text when you're focused on flying/fighting, etc.

Offline General Battuta

• Poe's Law In Action
  • i wonder when my postcount will exceed my iq

Well, I've gone tons of other things to do, and games to play til then... Not the least of which are plenty of FSO mods. I just finished playing the Freespace 2 campaign over again (after FSport & ST), and then did Blue Planet. Now I'm working on Derelict. I just feel like I'd be missing out on some things. It's hard to read all the text when you're focused on flying/fighting, etc.

Yeah but given BP2's immense popularity odds are you're gonna hit a story-ruining spoiler.