Author Topic: Star Fury Pilot unofficial patch released!  (Read 8592 times)

Offline wesp5

Re: Star Fury Pilot unofficial patch released!
Looks a lot better but the mission on Easy has a ship that now goes psycotic and destroys me immediately when I am trying to open fire on the Pandi, and its rate of fire is like 10 shots per second.

Are you talking about the Star Fury standalone missions? The patch in the thread topic is only for them, not other campaigns like Drums of War. Or what is the Pandi you are talking about ;)?

Offline 0rph3u5

• Oceans rise. Empires fall.
Looks a lot better but the mission on Easy has a ship that now goes psycotic and destroys me immediately when I am trying to open fire on the Pandi, and its rate of fire is like 10 shots per second. I never see the ship shooting me. I just can't do anything but die.

That's Drums Of War, alright...
The Pandi is CR Vorchan in the DoW1 2nd mission... and it's supposed to be hard to destroy (however as standard loadout you pack 2 torpedos that should be sufficent to reduce the cruisers hull by 35-55% percent)

but that rate of fire thing is something I've to see to believe it
"As you sought to steal a kingdom for yourself, so must you do again, a thousand times over. For a theft, a true theft, must be practiced to be earned." - The terms of Nyrissa's curse, Pathfinder: Kingmaker

==================

"I am Curiosity, and I've always wondered what would become of you, here at the end of the world." - The Guide/The Curious Other, Othercide

"When you work with water, you have to know and respect it. When you labour to subdue it, you have to understand that one day it may rise up and turn all your labours into nothing. For what is water, which seeks to make all things level, which has no taste or colour of its own, but a liquid form of Nothing?" - Graham Swift, Waterland

"...because they are not Dragons."

Ah I hacked the weapons table so I could finish it.
Edited the mission too lol. Just having fun with it.