Everything in the cutscenes was part of [V]s original plan for ships. [the big gun array on the SuperDestroyer begins to reconfigure and "draw light" to itself]
The SuperDestroyer fires a beam!
Thus sayeth the Reference Bible.
Refers to the Lucifer at Tombaugh attack.
It also refers to the Apollo as a "two-man bomber" in the opening cutscene.
If we're just going to do an entire topic on movie errors, then here I go!
1) What is a Faustas doing in the middle of a battle? (Check the FS2 intro). Its a science cruiser and not meant for battle.
2) There was a Typhon at the Battle of Deneb. Now, if there were a Vasudan destroyer in Deneb, Admiral Wolf would've told us....
3) The Hades never crashed on a planet.
4) Lucy's big gun at wrong point
5) What Orion was that that got hulled so bad? Couldn't have been the Galatea
, could it? It was isolated with only a few Shivan bombers and the Lucy, nowhere near a planet, and completely obliterated.
6) Colossus has only 63 guns, not 84 (as described: 45 L.T, 15 F.G, 12 M.B, 12 B.C).
7) The Galatea is in the Colossus cutscene. Wasn't it destroyed?
8) There's something going on with the boxes in the C cutscene. The words say something like: Math is cool, but I'm pretty ******...... shetchy beyond there.
I could go on and on.......... But thats a bad idea