Author Topic: StarCraft 1 Terran campaign has been ported to StarCraft 2  (Read 7671 times)

Offline Nuke

• Ka-Boom!
  • Mutants Worship Me
Re: StarCraft 1 Terran campaign has been ported to StarCraft 2
well i just beat the culling. just barely. it didnt help that towards the end i was low on gas, and i would have normally used the gas at the enemy bases i had taken out. unfortunately they were unusable because they were too close the the map boundary. fortunately i had strong defenses and i could just wait for enough trickle gas to accumulate to build a fleet for the final assault. ive started taking workers along with my attack fleet to build structures on ground taken. to prevent the enemy from sneaking a couple workers through and rebuilding everything. for zerg that also means building a hatchery, which kinda sucks. of course in this mission since i was fighting zerg i was able to build sunken and spore colonies in their creep before it receded.
I can no longer sit back and allow communist infiltration, communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Nuke's Scripting SVN