I've just played a few rounds with Kyad, BlueChunk, Lester, and Planeurdelamort.
- During Escalation, the first time I spawned as an Atlanta, I could not fire my secondaries. The lone secondary bank displayed 'Tornado', but there was no arrow next to it. Attempting to switch secondaries gave me the message: 'this ship has only one secondary weapon'. However, I was able to switch to dual-fire mode. The second time I spawned as an Atlanta, my secondaries worked fine.
- The first-person viewpoint for the Deimos is a little too far forward. When attempting to ram a Karuna, my viewpoint passed right through my target before the ships collided.
UEF vs GTVA capship battle
- It's difficult to assess balance until beams are working; I believe BlueChunk is fixing that.
- I'd like to have more control over my capital ship's systems, like in The Blade Itself (single). I imagine it'd be a nightmare to FRED, but it'd add layers of strategy to team capship combat.
- This is a very fun, hectic dogfight!